Ru58841 effects on brain cognition and gaba receptors

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, I’m experiencing brain fog and overall fatigue on Ru58841 from chemyo and anagen, my blood test came fine. I’ve read on other forum that Ru58841 might have a bad impact on cognition and gaba receptors. I know I’m digging too dip here. But does anyone know which medical examination can i do?

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, I’m experiencing brain fog and overall fatigue on Ru58841 from chemyo and anagen, my blood test came fine. I’ve read on other forum that Ru58841 might have a bad impact on cognition and gaba receptors. I know I’m digging too dip here. But does anyone know which medical examination can i do?
Bump

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, Ru is an ANTIANDROGEN, NEVER tested in humans , that most probable will go systemic . What do you expect ? Of course your values can be normal , cause you are not blocking the hormone, you are blocking the receptor.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a reason it’s called experimental

But DHT has a neuro function and blocking DHT causes brain effects, maybe you’re too sensitive to that or using a higher dose. Even finasteride causes this brain fog because it blocks DHT

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical Finasteride 0.025% is as high as I will go, 1ml, EOD
Anything higher gives me brain fog, insomnia and ED. Even prostate pain at times. My estrogen also goes up and Total T goes down.

When I do a T cycle I use CB0301 5% as extra protection. Hair holds up fine.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical Finasteride 0.025% is as high as I will go, 1ml, EOD
Anything higher gives me brain fog, insomnia and ED. Even prostate pain at times. My estrogen also goes up and Total T goes down.

When I do a T cycle I use CB0301 5% as extra protection. Hair holds up fine.

how do you know you've prostate pain?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and RU58841 are both crap

CB0301 is much safer but more expensive. Topical Dutasteride is also much safer.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take baseline bloodwork and apply topical finasteride for a month and check your hormones
Stop for 3 months
Do the same again and apply topical dutasteride for a month and check your hormones

My reduction was 70% vs 20%

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and RU58841 are both crap

CB0301 is much safer but more expensive.

CB is far weaker and a lot more expensive then RU. Sounds like a shitty trade-off. Safer?
People have experienced HPA axis suppression using it so it's far from side free.
RU is still the AA king as of 2022.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen Ru work either. It has been in use for many years and there are hardly any photos and tangible evidence of real improvements.

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a maintenance drug, hard to show it's effect with photos.
But it's obvious why it's been in use for so many years on these forums,
it works. If it hadn't, it will have faded into obscurity like brotzu long time ago.
People hate on RU because it lacks clinical trials,
people who say it doesn't work are either using bunk stuff or too little of the drug.
Or they have aggressive hairloss, which means they will have a hard time keeping whatever
hair they got no matter what regimen they choose.

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
It works. But the brain fog i feel with it it’s unbelievable, even with low dose. I’m hoping my Doctor will give me trt to run alongside the ru, maybe it will help.

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't seen Ru work either. It has been in use for many years and there are hardly any photos and tangible evidence of real improvements.
I haven't seen [Insert anti hairloss drug here] work either. It has been in use for many years and there are hardly any photos and tangible evidence of real improvements.

Maybe because the true nature of hairloss isn't just DHT elimination. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that botox injections in the scalp increase hair count by 18% without touching any hormone.