Ru58841 And Propyl Glycol / Lethargy And Sleepiness

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly dont expect an answer to this question but:
When i used a alcohol and PG solution for my RU58841, i would get lethargic and sleepy right after applying it to my scalp. I thought that was a side effect of the RU58841, because these "side effects" are also common in Dutasteride, which is an anti-androgen too.

I now switched to a Stemoxydine solution. Meaning i bhought stemox from loreal, and use 1ml of it to mix my RU58841 in it. And to my surprise, the RU58841 dissolves much better and faster with this solution.
Thing is, now i dont get the lethargy and sleepiness anymore, atleast not to the extent as with PG/alcohol solution.
My bro-science mind tells me its because the RU58841 isnt getting absorbed as good. On the other hand the RU58841 dissolves much better with the stemox solution. So im confused.

I guess my question is: Can the lethargy and sleepiness actually come from the PG, and not my RU?

Kendell

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly dont expect an answer to this question but:
When i used a alcohol and PG solution for my RU58841, i would get lethargic and sleepy right after applying it to my scalp. I thought that was a side effect of the RU58841, because these "side effects" are also common in Dutasteride, which is an anti-androgen too.

I now switched to a Stemoxydine solution. Meaning i bhought stemox from loreal, and use 1ml of it to mix my RU58841 in it. And to my surprise, the RU58841 dissolves much better and faster with this solution.
Thing is, now i dont get the lethargy and sleepiness anymore, atleast not to the extent as with PG/alcohol solution.
My bro-science mind tells me its because the RU58841 isnt getting absorbed as good. On the other hand the RU58841 dissolves much better with the stemox solution. So im confused.

I guess my question is: Can the lethargy and sleepiness actually come from the PG, and not my RU?
Hey first off I don’t have he answer for you because I am new to this but I do have a question for you, if you don’t mind. Do you make your RU solution or buy it premixed

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you would have read my question you would know that i make my own solution.

Kendell

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you would have read my question you would know that i make my own solution.
Sorry bro, I thought you was saying that you put the solution with your ru. It’s just hard to find active people on the right thread you need.

Kendell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I’ve tried Finasteride and minoxidil with no real regrow this so I wanted to up the ante and I ordered Dutasteride but side effects got to me and I decided to quit three pills in. So now I’m really interested in trying RU with minoxidil to see if I get any regrowth. Has RU worked for you?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only started my regimen 3 weeks ago. It definetely already has halted hairloss in the areas i apply it to.
Before i can answer your question, what kind of regrowth are you talking about. Do you mean regrowth in areas where you still have hair, but you want to make it denser. Or do you mean regrowth in completely bald skin?
How long did you use minoxidil and finas for "regrowth" ?

Kendell

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only started my regimen 3 weeks ago. It definetely already has halted hairloss in the areas i apply it to.
Before i can answer your question, what kind of regrowth are you talking about. Do you mean regrowth in areas where you still have hair, but you want to make it denser. Or do you mean regrowth in completely bald skin?
How long did you use minoxidil and finas for "regrowth" ?
Regrowth as in where there is thin hair and want to make it denser/ thicker. Also I tried Finasteride got like a year and a half. Been on minoxidil on and off.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh that is actually quite easy then. RU is much much stronger than finas or dutas and im pretty sure its going to make your hair denser. The reason im convinced its alot stronger is because im currently on high amounts of steroids, and my hairloss pretty much stopped completely. Now imagine what it would if i didnt use steroids. It would grow like crazy
Dont do on and off stuff. That just doesnt work with hair. Dont even dare to miss a single day with minoxidil or RU. You have to stay disciplined.

Use 50mg in a 1ml solution. You can use alcohol and PG solution but it wrecks your skin. I would advice to buy Stemoxydine from L'oreal and mix it in that. Wash your hair with shampoo and apply the RU58841 with a syringe like 10 minutes after you washed your hair.
And give it time.

Kendell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh that is actually quite easy then. RU is much much stronger than finas or dutas and im pretty sure its going to make your hair denser. The reason im convinced its alot stronger is because im currently on high amounts of steroids, and my hairloss pretty much stopped completely. Now imagine what it would if i didnt use steroids. It would grow like crazy
Dont do on and off stuff. That just doesnt work with hair. Dont even dare to miss a single day with minoxidil or RU. You have to stay disciplined.

Use 50mg in a 1ml solution. You can use alcohol and PG solution but it wrecks your skin. I would advice to buy Stemoxydine from L'oreal and mix it in that. Wash your hair with shampoo and apply the RU58841 with a syringe like 10 minutes after you washed your hair.
And give it time.
Great thanks for the advice. I will use everything you use. I just hope I don’t mess up making it

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have everything on hand, you can reply to this thread again and i will help you out.
You can buy RU from anageninc

Kendell

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have everything on hand, you can reply to this thread again and i will help you out.
You can buy RU from anageninc
Perfect. I will buy everything some time this week and once I offer RU and get going I will let you know. Would it be ok if I text you with questions and just updates on the journey ?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4 days, but that means nothing for you because it depends where you live.

Kendell

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 days, but that means nothing for you because it depends where you live.
Hey I hvent ordered just yet. But would it be fine if I just buy k&b solution along with the powder and mix that accordingly ?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but buy the pure K&B liquid. Dont buy the premixed K&B solution where it already has RU in it. That would be kinda stupid

Kendell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but buy the pure K&B liquid. Dont buy the premixed K&B solution where it already has RU in it. That would be kinda stupid
Ok once the shipment comes in I will let you now so you can guide me. Thanks, your a life saver

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much would RU cost per month? And what dose would you suggest? If topical finasteride at a low dose fails, this is my next step. Guys, lets see if RU can do the job without those nasty finasteride sides :)

One more question: Does anybody know if there have been safty studies carried out?

yoloveyo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same bad sleep in beginning with Ru. It went away. Maybe dont use it directly before bed

Kendell

My Regimen
Reaction score
I plan on using minoxidil as well, should I still order the pure kB liquid along with the ru powder and use with minoxidil or will minoxidil be a sufficient vehicle for the RU powder ?