RU58841: 2 or 3 questions for the experts

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I have three simple questions for all RU58841 experts out there.

a) I believe the product is very unstable, could it be damaged and lose its efficacy during transportation?

b) How should I store the product, does it have to be refrigerated?

c) Chemyo.com seems to be a good source but shipping costs are absurd. Why is it so expensive? Do you know any other reliable sources?

Thanks in advance!

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone think this case (RU58841 Results (With Before And After Pictures) - Results After 3 Years (moreplatesmoredates.com) is weird? Dude lost SO MUCH of his gains in 1 month of no RU. Is this typical? Seems like the hairs saved by RU are similar to minoxidil zombie hairs then? I would've thought that cessation of treatment would've made the hair loss progress at the same rate as stopping fina (which seems to be more gradual).
The guy is on exogenous hormones and has said most of his male family members are bald. Any hair loss regime is going to have to be maintained for as long as you want hair, typically, especially true for his case.

PuzzleheadedNote3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone think this case (RU58841 Results (With Before And After Pictures) - Results After 3 Years (moreplatesmoredates.com) is weird? Dude lost SO MUCH of his gains in 1 month of no RU. Is this typical? Seems like the hairs saved by RU are similar to minoxidil zombie hairs then? I would've thought that cessation of treatment would've made the hair loss progress at the same rate as stopping fina (which seems to be more gradual).
Its an Anti androgen with a short half life 1 hour with its metabolites having a half life of 20 hours. It doesnt stop the androgen activity once you stop. Makes sense which is why you see the same from stopping minoxidil

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its an Anti androgen with a short half life 1 hour with its metabolites having a half life of 20 hours. It doesnt stop the androgen activity once you stop. Makes sense which is why you see the same from stopping minoxidil
No it doesn't. The hair on minoxidil would be dependent on the minoxidil because it's keeping the vacillation going to applied use. The use of a topical AA should basically act as a shield against damage for the time that you use it.

I've never understood why "catch up loss" from finasteride/dutasteride/topical AA would be a thing. It doesn't make sense that things revert to a baseline.

PuzzleheadedNote3

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it doesn't. The hair on minoxidil would be dependent on the minoxidil because it's keeping the vacillation going to applied use. The use of a topical AA should basically act as a shield against damage for the time that you use it.

I've never understood why "catch up loss" from finasteride/dutasteride/topical AA would be a thing. It doesn't make sense that things revert to a baseline.

It does though if youre protecting follicles from androgenic activity at the site of the follicle. losing that causes them to minaturize. Now its not a 1 to 1 analogy but the concept still applies. Minoxidil loss makes more sense causing quicker onset loss after cessation of use but the treatment is still at the site vs antiandrogens being a systemic change so it makes sense that people see regression at the site of application.

The detailed scientific answer would require an in depth understanding of androgenic activity on the follicles but thats still not completely understood.