RU58841 10%- An update after 7 months...

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I finally managed and I got my acc back. As the title says 7 whole months into RU powder bought and tested: Anageninc, Actifolic, and Mmax, but nothing positive... Yeah, you saw right! 3 f*****g DIFFERENT VENDORS! It's like water for my scalp, like I am pouring ethanol and pg. No sides or whatever. Complete water. I was expecting at least better hair health, better hair quality, but my miniaturization is keep going very hard, plus the thinning and recession. It's like I added nothing all these months. I am very disappointed from RU, I was expecting wayyy more, and got nothing back…Where's all the hype for it? But of course, if you are cursed and unlucky, why it will work? Just like 5 whole months I spent on Pyrilutamide and saw nothing-pure water, the same story repeats with RU as well…

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I finally managed and I got my acc back. As the title says 7 whole months into RU powder bought and tested: Anageninc, Actifolic, and Mmax, but nothing positive... Yeah, you saw right! 3 f*****g DIFFERENT VENDORS! It's like water for my scalp, like I am pouring ethanol and pg. No sides or whatever. Complete water. I was expecting at least better hair health, better hair quality, but my miniaturization is keep going very hard, plus the thinning and recession. It's like I added nothing all these months. I am very disappointed from RU, I was expecting wayyy more, and got nothing back…Where's all the hype for it? But of course, if you are cursed and unlucky, why it will work? Just like 5 whole months I spent on Pyrilutamide and saw nothing-pure water, the same story repeats with RU as well…
Well 2 years of anti androgens dutasteride and then finasteride and continued thinning at the same pace. Also 15-20mg oral min for 5 months and nada. Tried ru 2 months only but stopped it. Kinda wish I stuck with it longer but theres no guarantee. I still respond very weakly to dutasteride or finasteride and min anyways so ru wouldnt be strong enough to stop my hairloss entirely anyways. Also I get sexual sides from finasteride and dutasteride so not worth it at all for me.

Last edited:

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
MinoxidilMax. Lol. found something to be surprised by. Ready-made solutions DO NOT WORK.
The best RU58841 in Russia. Name RU. From the region where it was invented. RUssia.
You probably got a fake.
And of course there will be no photographs).

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
MinoxidilMax. Lol. found something to be surprised by. Ready-made solutions DO NOT WORK.
The best RU58841 in Russia. Name RU. From the region where it was invented. RUssia.
You probably got a fake.
So everybody with no results which are many btw all got fakes? Lol. Keep wasting your money on this short half life chemical made in China. And he never bought ready made he mixed it himself with ru powder learn to read.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You probably got a fake.
Learn to read! POWDER FROM Anageninc, Actifolic AND MinoxidilMax! 3 reputable vendors and I was keep losing, like pouring just ethanol and PG. Also RU got created and researched by French company….

Last edited:

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
Learn to read! POWDER FROM Anageninc, Actifolic AND MinoxidilMax! 3 reputable vendors and I was keep losing, like pouring just ethanol and PG. Also RU got created and researched by French company….
This was a cover. In fact, the Russians were working on the drug.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro just try oral minoxidil and some natural treatments like oral Castor oil topical peppermint oil/Rosemary showed some results in studies maybe throw in laser helmet too. Anti androgens dont work on me either I keep losing. But good hair care is important too. I always took very bad care of my hair this has changed since a month ago. And yes my hair is dry and long.

Last edited:

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, whatever…. For you RU=Russia, like 1+1=2, right? ….Provide information or stop talking bullshit…
He's obviously a low level troll, not too bright as well, ignore him and he'll slowly fade into oblivion.

About your condition, what about stemox/minoxidil? Have you tried those?
and what about finasteride? Also I agree with the other guy here, oils could help, but not every oil.
never tried laser helmet but who knows.
Anyway, you're not out of options yet.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's obviously a low level troll, not too bright as well, ignore him and he'll slowly fade into oblivion.

About your condition, what about stemox/minoxidil? Have you tried those?
and what about finasteride? Also I agree with the other guy here, oils could help, but not every oil.
never tried laser helmet but who knows.
Anyway, you're not out of options yet.
I am on topical minoxidil for 5+ years, topical Finasteride for 4+, oral Finasteride for 3+. As you can see, I am already on treatments and tried a lot of stuff… I just added RU on top of them.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on topical minoxidil for 5+ years, topical Finasteride for 4+, oral Finasteride for 3+. As you can see, I am already on treatments and tried a lot of stuff… I just added RU on top of them.
Have u tried oral minoxidil yet?