Ru54881 - customs Australia

M1sty

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently just ordered 10g of Ru54881 from kane. However I received a letter in the mmail basically stating that they need to know the chemical structure of the item and it intended uses before I get the package.

my concern is that if I say the real use, to prevent hairloss, they will confiscate it and not send it through.

Kane has been great helping me and supplying me with what's needed! However, can anyone offer advice of that I should say to get it through. Or should I just tell the truth?

Cheers guys

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
unless it is, or contains, substances illegal in Australia then I would say your best bet is to tell the truth. I can't see why lying would help. That's just IMO though, I don't know much about how customs work.

out of interest was the RU sent in a plain package, or was it clear from the outside that the package contained some kind of medical/chemical substance? I'm just curious if the customs do random checks or if that particular mail caught their attention for some reason

M1sty

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I told the truth about what its for and there were no issues with that. However I'm still in correspondence with customs. They are really nice about it but can't release the package until I can give them appropriate information (ie ingredients and other things) which I'll hopefully get from Kane. Kane has been good also.

Apparently the package is only packed in foil and the bloke from customs told me if it was commercially packed it would have probably gotten through.

I've explained to them it's probably something ill need to order every 3-4 months and he's told me what will be needed in the future to do this.

Ill let everyone know the outcome and full details of what's needed when it gets through.

This package has been sitting there for over a month now.. Hopefully it's still good when I get it ?? :(

M1sty

Reaction score
Excuse the different font above, i typed it in an iphone note before pasting. :) ...

Alright, so it's been two weeks since last reply and almost 4 months since i ordered the ru (would be no good now anyway). After calling up a few times, I finally got an answer back today from customs.

After sending in all the documentation from Kane (which was a fair bit), customs unfortunately still couldn't release the parcel. There reasons were there were too many discrepancies in the paperwork and too many companies involved in the delivery. Additionally they can't go by the proof of what is sent is the actual chemical and not something else and if I want further lab testing I'd have to wait probably 3-4 months and it would be paid for on my behalf..

Customs told me, to stay away from chemicals from china. The package looked too dodgy, and due to all the synthetic chemicals coming through from china there is pretty much no chance any chemical from
There is getting through and the way it was packaged, its going to be stopped all the time.

No good. :( I think Kane will give my money back, however ill keep u posted.

Where to get Ru from now, that's not a China based company?

Cheers

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh..sorry to hear that...that sucks big time. I am in Australia too and have thought about getting RU some time in future..I didn't know it's such a big hassle to get it in Australia from China..:(

M1sty

Reaction score
Yeh it's no good.. But oh well!

Kane was awesome through it all.. Great customer service. Gave me the option for a resend to a different address or money back. Choose money back!