RU stops working after 2-3 years

KingC

Reaction score
Quite a few people on another forum seem to think that RU loses its effectiveness after 2-3 years. I don't know if this is true but apparently many people used it in eary 2000 and almost everyone stopped after 3 years or less because it had stopped working. Is there any long term studies that prove or disprove this? I was thinking of buying some sometime in the future but 3 years maintenance isn't brilliant especially compared to finasteride or dutasteride.

Cassin

Reaction score
There used to be some people way way way back in the on this forum that stopped using it due to hassle, cost and I am honestly fuzzy on the effectiveness part.

KingC

Reaction score
Well you would think if it was working for them then they would not have cared about the hassle. I suppose price may have been an issue for some but surely not all could have quit because of it.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Um RU is not even out? What country approved it and what dosage did the company find most effective and where are their studies? You cant buy grams of some substance from somewhere throw in some alcohol smear it on your head a few days and then conclude it does not work. Its just not that simple even with the few at home chemists helping figure out some details its not a replacement for the actual company finishing it. If you made a tiny mistake or inconsistency in anything you did for one batch you might be totally at fault if the drug was even pure to begin with.

Cassin

Reaction score
abcdefg said:
Um RU is not even out? What country approved it and what dosage did the company find most effective and where are their studies? You cant buy grams of some substance from somewhere throw in some alcohol smear it on your head a few days and then conclude it does not work. Its just not that simple even with the few at home chemists helping figure out some details its not a replacement for the actual company finishing it. If you made a tiny mistake or inconsistency in anything you did for one batch you might be totally at fault if the drug was even pure to begin with.

Which is exactly why some people probably stopped messing with it.

jonathan123

Reaction score
i know some guys who use ru over 6 years.
if someones ru stopped working its probably because its fake/bad batch.
bottum line- ru blocks the receptor. if the receptor is blocked effectivly.
you get no hairloss.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Take a look to the section on success stories and you can see how there is not one with Ru. Only with The classic 3 big...

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
supermusic said:
Take a look to the section on success stories and you can see how there is not one with Ru. Only with The classic 3 big...

LOL the poster jonathan above you is having success with RU.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
http://daedamo.com/new/bbs/board.php?bo_table=story&wr_id=166581
he was using bohn cramer solution

No he wasnt. Where on the website does it say that??

Secondly that guys pics are OLD. Kramer and Bohn solution studies werent even around back then whe he was using RU.

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
Jeezuz guys if RU worked liked finasteride these threads wouldnt exist.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
israelite said:

Secondly that guys pics are OLD. Kramer and Bohn solution studies werent even around back then whe he was using RU.

so the pics are old whats your point ? blaze settle down its in chinese i have no idea what delivery he using! i was being a smart a$$!

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
blaze said:
israelite said:

so the pics are old whats your point ? blaze settle down its in chinese i have no idea what delivery he using! i was being a smart a$$!

LOL...OK, I thought you were being serious for second... I was thinking what the hell is he talking about?

jonathan123

Reaction score
i think that you dont see many sucsses stories with ru is because:
1. not a lot of peoples are using it, not even close to the amount of the poisoin named propecia.
2. most of them fall on bad batch and think that ru stopped working for them and they quit.
3. most of the guys who use ru use it because propecia didnt work for them.
dont forget also that ru is very expensive if you compare with other drugs.
and peoples prepher not to try untested drugs, since its allways a risk.