RU Side Effects

Joshuk

Reaction score
depends you could get them as soon as you start or a few weeks in.

how sensitve are you to an AA??

the only side effects i get are a headache/brain fog and that is if i rub it in to much or if i apply say 150mg when i have short hair which i have at the moment.

the side effects go after a day though so its not like propcia and propicia ruined me proper so RU is my choice.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
Today was my 9th application. I didn't notice anything until yesterday or maybe the day before. It could just be stress from starting a second job and stuff. Also the last few nights I have been drinking a lot and getting very little sleep. I am only using 40mg at the moment in about 3 ml of PG and Everclear. I mix 1ml of PG and 2 mg of everclear usually. I was using 4ml at about 1.5 PG and 2.5 everclear.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
brandnew said:
I mix 1ml of PG and 2 mg of everclear usually.

Only 2 milligrams of Everclear?? That's not very much! :)

jonathan123

Reaction score
i acuelly had nasty sites on ru only on 20mgs a day.
which is allmost nothing. after 1 month the went away. slowly.
today im using 100mgs. dont give up. give it some time. im myself very sensitive to AA.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
so they went away after about 30 days? are you seeing results? also do you apply to a wet or dry scalp?

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
May as well use low dose oral spironolactone. RU clearly gets into the blood stream. spironolactone, cheaper and does the same thing in a pill.

jonathan123

Reaction score
so many ru haters around here. thats just sick. but back to the topic.
for me they went away. about the hair reasults.
im regrowing over a year and even the hairline is getting better from month to month. ru is good and his working and dont let any one tell u otherwise. if you want to have chanse for full head of hair without sides, ru will do that.
ive seen it all already since im using it 1year atm. sometimes u may think it doesnt work cause you shed a little but overall its very good.
its kinda stupid that i didnt took before photos since i was lazy and sceptical about it.
as el_dutarino said before:
if u had sucsses on finasteride most likely ull have on ru.
apply only on dry scalpt. i also rub it in very hard. since i saw its more effective for me.

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it works fine. I heard el duterino is back on finasteride LOL?

jonathan123

Reaction score
dunno. i saw comment of him and his signature still says hes only using ru. but leave el duterino alone i know many others who do just fine on ru.

Joshuk

Reaction score
El dutasteride said on HLH that he has dropped finasteride due to sides and is back on RU only now.

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
Wonder why el dutasteride went back to finasteride? Maybe cuz his hair was falling out?

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
I had been applying on a damp scalp and was getting some mild sides. I applied on a dry scalp yesterday and didn't experience any.

Jonathan123- are you using minoxidil too? I am using minoxidil foam once a day. I lowered it down from twice a day February 14th and saw a shed. If you are using minx how long are you waiting to apply it after the ru?

jonathan123

Reaction score
im using minoxidil right after. the whole buissness takes like 30mins.
im realy trying to rub both of them in hard and cover the whole scalpt.
i think it worths it..
the whole rutine is:
minoxidil at the morning.
than a shower with nizoral day on and day off.
after the hair drys i first apply ru and than minoxidil.
i even tried topical spironolactone but it did nothing, and its very hard to aplly all over when you have longer hair.