Ross Medical in San Diego

Pete22

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Ross medical in San Diego as far as hair transplant is concerned. Trying to get some feedback. They are relatively cheap, but from what I've seen on this board, cheap is dangerous in most cases.

Thanks,

Pete

Telephone Man

Reaction score
Pete22,

One of the cardinal rules to choosing a physician for the hair transplant procedure is that the practive should be solely focussed on hair transplant, not other things. In addition be able to view patients on the web and meet in person to discuss the procedure!!!

One of the best clinics in the world is in Vancouver, Hasson and Wong, do yourself a service and check out their site, they are more money but money should not be the deciding factors. They are world known and they have proven large megasessions are very achievable.

The other websites on Hair loss have additional doctors in your area for you to check out.

GOod luck

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Telephone Man said:
Pete22,

One of the cardinal rules to choosing a physician for the hair transplant procedure is that the practive should be solely focussed on hair transplant, not other things. In addition be able to view patients on the web and meet in person to discuss the procedure!!!

I agree with this statement 100%. You really want someone that devotes their entire practice and attention solely on hair transplantation.