Rosacea

ethanparker

Reaction score
I suffering from Rosacea problem with this my half face is always red, and I am only 23. The dermatologist told me there wasn't much I could do about it.

Rosacea Blog

CCS

Reaction score
You could try topical green tea. It is anti-inflammatory and inhibits angiogenesis. Some people had success with it, and used distilled water and 20% DMSO as the skin penetration vehicle.

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
I think your derm is ignorant unless he meant there was no one off cure. It seems to be something you treat, a little bit like male pattern baldness

Pulsed Lasers, LLLT seem to get good reports, then there's the obvious things like antibiotics and avoiding loads of alcohol

It's weird i used to have loads of problems with facial flushing but they seemed to disappear as i became less stressed about life , i never got it confirmed as rosacea though.

Also ,if i have a number of hot drinks in a day, my face will start going red though, if you drink tea or coffee it might be best to let it cool.

One more thing male pattern baldness and Seb Derm seem to be common bedfellows, Rosacea and Seb derm seem to be common bedfellows, the only reason i mention it is not to try to come up with some crazy link that proves a theory, just to make sure you're aware that you may have seb derm on your face. For years i had a bright red nose, and people always assumed i was a drinker, then when i started flushing i assumed the nose was down to rosacea.

It wasn't after using honey packs and the ketonazole on the nose it cleared up it was clearly seb derm.

This imo is the rosacea worlds equivalent of HairLossTalk.com

http://rosacea-support.org/community/

<<edit just seen you're a spammer>>

f*** you, you douche! May your next sh*t be a hedgehog