Roller Coasters with a System. Is it possible?

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wondering if any of you guys have experiences with riding roller coasters with a system on? I just started dating a girl who’s really into roller coasters and she definitely wants to take me to Disneyland or Six Flags sometime. I have told her I’m not super into coasters so she probly won’t take me on anything too crazy, but still would probly go on some decent roller coasters. I haven’t told her I wear a system yet, will probly bring that up to her soon. But I would also really like to go with her. Obviously if I go, I’d do a fresh attachment and usually I do tape on the perimeter with glue at the hairline. But I’d probly just put tape on the middle portion as well for extra hold. Would love to hear other people’s experiences with roller coasters or anything else crazy

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to do some sky diving this summer.

My plan is probably just to go with lace (with a poly horse shoe) so there is little for the air to grab onto.

I have no idea what it would be like but I can only imagine that you have to ask yourself, what can the hair grab onto with lace?

If this was a poly or similar I could imagine the air being able to get into the middle and creating resistance which will help the air pull it off.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Roller coaster should be fine in my experience if a) you have a good strong bond; so not near the end of an attachment b) add a bit extra tape. You could always wear a cap if in any doubt.

Sky diver should be ok if you wear a helmet right? Without a helmet it will test you bond with that wind resistance applied for minutes. If you are sweating beforehand, then this will again weaken a bond

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to do some sky diving this summer.

My plan is probably just to go with lace (with a poly horse shoe) so there is little for the air to grab onto.

I have no idea what it would be like but I can only imagine that you have to ask yourself, what can the hair grab onto with lace?

If this was a poly or similar I could imagine the air being able to get into the middle and creating resistance which will help the air pull it off.
I do have a full poly unit. But I don’t really see how air could get into the middle if the entire perimeter is bonded down plus with tape covering the entire middle, hopefully shouldn’t be any way for air to enter the middle?

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Roller coaster should be fine in my experience if a) you have a good strong bond; so not near the end of an attachment b) add a bit extra tape. You could always wear a cap if in any doubt.

Sky diver should be ok if you wear a helmet right? Without a helmet it will test you bond with that wind resistance applied for minutes. If you are sweating beforehand, then this will again weaken a bond
Yes I would definitely go with a fresh attachment 1-2 days out with extra tape. So I’m hoping that should be fine

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will probably be fine. I understand though. I am less than a half hour from great adventure ( you probably know it as six flags) and that is ALL they have are crazy roller coasters. I would have my hand on my hairline the whole time if I went on one of them now.

This was a conversation in another forum, and someone said they wear a bandana.