Rolled Over In My Sleep After Hair Transplant Will This Affect My Result ?

Coady

My Regimen
Reaction score
First night after my hair transplant and I was sleeping at a 45 degree angle as per post op instructions I accidentally rolled over in my sleep and woke up on my side. There was no blood on my face so hoping no grafts were lost I also went to the clinic and they said it’s ok not to worry as long as their was no blood. Should I be ok or am I worrying too much.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First night after my hair transplant and I was sleeping at a 45 degree angle as per post op instructions I accidentally rolled over in my sleep and woke up on my side. There was no blood on my face so hoping no grafts were lost I also went to the clinic and they said it’s ok not to worry as long as their was no blood. Should I be ok or am I worrying too much.
I don’t know much but I do know there’s no need to worry.

Take the worst scenario possible... you dislodged your graphs - you still can’t do anything about it.

Why worry at a possibility when even if that possibility occurred you still can’t fix it?

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a transplant, I am sure it happened to me too, i.e., rolling, touching, etc. I would look for any bleeding, which may be an indication that something has come out, look for something on your pillow, and of course, inform your doctor/clinic so they are aware.

I was quite in touch with my clinic for the first few days but then got used to it. Even ordered a blow-up pillow to help me sleep better.

FYI they all sucked. You will get through it.

Coady

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop
I had a transplant, I am sure it happened to me too, i.e., rolling, touching, etc. I would look for any bleeding, which may be an indication that something has come out, look for something on your pillow, and of course, inform your doctor/clinic so they are aware.

I was quite in touch with my clinic for the first few days but then got used to it. Even ordered a blow-up pillow to help me sleep better.

FYI they all sucked. You will get through it.

Stop so paranoid. No bleeding. Went to visit the clinic the next day they said it’s fine don’t worry about it but I can’t stop worrying lol