Rollcall : Anyone with just only the big 2?

zender

Reaction score
big 2?u mean propecia & minoxidil???c'mon nizoral is just an anti-dandruff shampoo.way overrated.

Bismarck

Reaction score
Gardener,
what kind of copper peptides do you use ? I'm actually considering buying American Crew but I haven't found yet any data on CU cocentration in this stuff.

EDIT: OK, forget about it, I've just read your signature :roll:

The Gardener

Reaction score
Actually, thanks for reminding me to change my signature regarding this item. I'm using Folligen now, just to give it a test drive. I think it 'feels' like it's doing more for my scalp, despite the fact that it smells like vegetable broth right after application. I spray it on my face too and it's fabulous. My god, did I just say that? I am turning SOOO gay thanks to this regimen habit I've developed. Copper peptides, thickening shampoos, hormone levels.... anyone think that those fuschia curtains would work with a nice tan trim? Oh, shutup b**ch! My jeans are cuter than yours...

Idaho X

Reaction score
I'm starting month 4 of proscar and nizoral. About a month ago I added American Crew copper peptides because my head was itching so badly. In November and December I had really aggresive difuse thinning which has finally slowed down to a somewhat more reasonable rate. No regrowth as of yet, but at least I still have some hair.

yuppy75

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Actually, thanks for reminding me to change my signature regarding this item. I'm using Folligen now, just to give it a test drive. I think it 'feels' like it's doing more for my scalp, despite the fact that it smells like vegetable broth right after application. I spray it on my face too and it's fabulous. My god, did I just say that? I am turning SOOO gay thanks to this regimen habit I've developed. Copper peptides, thickening shampoos, hormone levels.... anyone think that those fuschia curtains would work with a nice tan trim? Oh, shutup b**ch! My jeans are cuter than yours...

LMAO!! you one funny dude

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with zender. Finasteride + Minoxidil are the big 2. Nizoral is just the cute little third addition.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Month 5 for me, no real improvement.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
grtt said:
Oh, is it safe to apply Folligen all over your face?
Yes. Copper peptides have been proven to help with skin health.