ROGAINE WORKS MY FRIENDS!! =D

HrZ

Reaction score
I don't have photos from before but basically about a year ago I was extremely depressed with the state of my hair, it was on it's last legs;
I was about 6 months away from having the hair of a 50 year old when I was just 21.
I started living my life from under a baseball cap and I've always loathed baseball caps! =(

BUT!

BUT!!

In late November of 2006 I started using Rogaine 5% (2x a day) and taking Zinc tablets (2x a day).

This is my hair now:

roagineworksyf0.jpg

It's a million times better, I never ever thought it would improve like it has and it just gets better every day!

I wish I had a photo from before, I'll ty and find one.

My extra advice other than using the previous is to get your back & sides shaved about once a month, it'll look a lot better while you're waiting for it to really improve. As we all know male pattern baldness attacks the hair on the top of the head and leaves the back and sides in tact so the back and sides tend to outgrow the top thus making your hairloss more prominant.

THERS IS HOPE! DO NOT GIVE UP! :D

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
greate news, looks good.
ever considered addin finasterid ?
And a shampo like Nix/fungoral or REvita.
?

GL on fighting the hairloss :D

HrZ

Reaction score
I did use Revivogen for a little bit & do use Fudge's Oomf Shampoo "for skinny hair" from time to time.

oomf-shampoo.jpg

I can't even see finasterid on ebay anymore, + it's quite expensive and can have side effects right?

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
wow, that looks good man. A before pic would be really appreciated. I would get on the finasteride as that will deal with the root cause of your balding, whilst rogaine will help grow. If you get any sides then just get off it.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice results!

Yeah, follow those guys advice and get on finasteride. You'll lose all that regrowth a lot faster if you don't do so. And yes there's side effects but don't worry, it's rare to get the permanent ones. The sides will usually go away within time or upon discontinuation of treatments. And if cost is a problem then go with fincar and split it into 5ths (1 mg finasteride). I actually just bought 300 days worth for less than 50 bucks (not including shipping/handling).

And I know what you mean about wearing caps. I wear hats all the time and try to play it off as being some sort of fashion statement, but who am I kidding really. I wouldn't even go near a hat if I had a full head of hair.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HrZ said:
I did use Revivogen for a little bit & do use Fudge's Oomf Shampoo "for skinny hair" from time to time.

oomf-shampoo.jpg

I can't even see finasterid on ebay anymore, + it's quite expensive and can have side effects right?

well if you buy fincar and cut it into 4.. then it will cost you about $90 for 400 days so it would not cost that much :D
i got it at evopharmacy.. but unitedpharmacy and others alsow sell it without prescription.

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats dude it looks good! I've also been using Rogain foam 2x along with dutas and Nizoral. Within less than 3 months i'm going from nearly Norwood a 2.5-3 to a Norwood 1.5. All these products combined will almost definitely gain a lot of hair back.

AquaNet

Reaction score
looks good, looks thick too.. my hopes are to have my hair thicken from minoxidil and regrowth of course. do you ever use it on the temples to see if you get any regrowth there too.

but yea, looks good and would be cool to see a before pic.

HrZ

Reaction score
I use it all over lol.

I kinda don't follow the instructions even though I have read them, I apply more than recommended. I apply it until it's dripping down my forehead. lol

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HrZ said:
I don't have photos from before but basically about a year ago I was extremely depressed with the state of my hair, it was on it's last legs;
I was about 6 months away from having the hair of a 50 year old when I was just 21.
I started living my life from under a baseball cap and I've always loathed baseball caps! =(

BUT!

BUT!!

In late November of 2006 I started using Rogaine 5% (2x a day) and taking Zinc tablets (2x a day).

This is my hair now:

roagineworksyf0.jpg

It's a million times better, I never ever thought it would improve like it has and it just gets better every day!

I wish I had a photo from before, I'll ty and find one.

My extra advice other than using the previous is to get your back & sides shaved about once a month, it'll look a lot better while you're waiting for it to really improve. As we all know male pattern baldness attacks the hair on the top of the head and leaves the back and sides in tact so the back and sides tend to outgrow the top thus making your hairloss more prominant.

THERS IS HOPE! DO NOT GIVE UP! :D

Ste.

Hai.
Is this the one you used?
How much in USD?

foam.jpg

Also, could you post the picture of the zinc tablets?
I wish to find the exact manufacturer here in my town.

This is my hair :cry:

dsc01874hg7.jpg