Rogaine works, but I used it only 2 months and then quit.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score

It made my hair full of crap, dandruff, and that white layer called PPG. Not to name the itching, and that you need to leave it some time on, before you wash your head.

So, if you need yo go out on a daily basis, then don't use it, because your hair will look like $#iT and very dirty.

I really wonder what's the secret of those guys who apply it twice per day and still can continue with a normal life.

It's impossible.

What's your secret guys?

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
I use a conditioner, it keeps my hair from getting all fried.

My hair doesn't look great with minoxidil in it, but for me it's better than being bald.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my hair looks like crap right now. i need something to stop it being so dry. like nizoral dries it out loads but its good.

beaner

Reaction score
Re: Rogaine works, but I used it only 2 months and then quit

I_Hate_DHT said:

It made my hair full of crap, dandruff, and that white layer called PPG. Not to name the itching, and that you need to leave it some time on, before you wash your head.

So, if you need yo go out on a daily basis, then don't use it, because your hair will look like $#iT and very dirty.

I really wonder what's the secret of those guys who apply it twice per day and still can continue with a normal life.

It's impossible.

What's your secret guys?

There are other brands of minoxidil that leave your hair looking as if you applied nothing. Spectral DNC is a relatively new one that a lot are using. There is also Dr Lee's brand(http://www.minoxidil.com) that contains less ppg than the commercial brands and is much less greasy.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
I heard that less PPG formula is not as effective as Rogaine formula. (if anyone quotes this, be sure to also add your secret on how to deal with my problem)

But anyway, I would like to hear more opinions on how to deal with this problem?

Can anyone share his secrets?