Rogaine spreads under the skin?

Balding_1

Established Member
Reaction score
I've read in a few posts that rogaine spreads to the surrounding areas once it is absorbed into the skin. This seems logical but how far does it spread and where is the evidence or citation that this occurs?

This would be nice to know since I often find 1ml is simply not enough to cover the areas that I want. Thanks for any replys.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
its not really an exact science from what I hear, the foam is way better than the liquid and its supposed to be more exact. I strongly suggest switching to the foam, that liquid mess is gonna be a thing of the past.

Logic1

Established Member
Reaction score
Isn't it the same story with the foam?

There's no way that the foam only penetrates the skin where it's first layed upon. I'm curious to know how far it spreads as well.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it obviously spreads upon absorption at least a little bit, you can see it with guys who get hair growing on their eyebrow area who are being careful not to get any minoxidil there.

but how would anyone really back that up

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd been thinking about this too, and also.. does it only stimulate regrowth where there has been or still is hairgrowth?

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UK78 said:
I'd been thinking about this too, and also.. does it only stimulate regrowth where there has been or still is hairgrowth?

I hope so, otherwise ill be getting hair on my forehead! I cant really imagein that is has the power to grow that much hair in those areas though