ROGAINE QUESTION

mynameisnot3737

Reaction score
What "candidates" are best suited for real results from Rogaine? Does it work equally for all of the Norwood Scale?

I've also heard that when you begin using it some extra hairloss may result...but what exactly is "some extra"...how much? Thanks all.

f@20

Reaction score
Hi,

good candidates are often people with hairloss going on not that long
but you can apply it on every level of the scale.

I recommend to take finasterid instead or both.

Extra hairloss is the so called shedding it's a good sign, 'cause your
folicles show that they want to produce thicker hair but it's often very frustrating too.

f@20

Reaction score
On shedding: lost hair will regrow, for more details search the net with "shedding".

mynameisnot3737

Reaction score
anyone know where the best place (price-wise) to buy finasterid is? drugstore.com? etc.

Also if I'm in my very early twenties and fighting hairloss for the first time is finasterid and rogaine my best choice.

I'm going to try to post a pic of my hair line soon, hopefully you guys can better help :). Thanks all.

f@20

Reaction score
I didn't see the "Shedding Shedding Shedding!" -Forum here you can read much about shedding.

I can't answer your "were to buy" question, but yes it's the best thing
to start as soon as possible with finasteride. But be sure it's not very easy
to keep taking it all the time and you really have to, because else
it will not work.

mynameisnot3737

Reaction score
keeping in mind my age of 22, is it necessary to start immediately with both or can I start in the next few months with rogaine first and then in the fall throw in finasterid? The reasoning here is that I've noticed the price tags on finasterid and it is pretty big (considering my college status :(..)

Also all I'm looking for is about 10% around the crown...would the combination likely work? Thanks all!

PS anyone know how to upload pics froma cell to your computer?

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
1°Do a search on this forum for "where to buy" proscar(divide those tab in 5 to get 1mg of finasteride)
2°To get foam use ebay if you're anywhere else than in the US.

3°If hairloss is a major concern to you, start those regimens.

I'm 22 and started Finasterid at 19 although I had nothing I could call "balding". But I just wanted to keep maintain.
finasteride only helped to maintain, but now I'm pretty sure that only finasteride and foam can be effective to have regrowth. I'm having regrowth right now using both of them.

I wouldn't have used minoxidil if there wasn't the minoxidil foam.