Rogaine/propecia After Hair Transplant?

memzinla

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm 30 years old. I just had a hair transplant 10 days ago with Dr. Nader. I wanted to fill in the widow's peaks. Looking back at pictures I've had widow's peaks since I was in the early 20s. I haven't noticed any irregular hair loss. My hair seems good, but it's very thin now. It used to be thick when I was younger. I've been thinking about Rogaine and Propecia just to thicken up my hair. I'm very scared of the side effects though.

I'm mostly scared of gyno, and gaining weight. I lost 90 pounds, and had a tummy tuck. I'm traumatized about gaining weight. Are there any other side effects? If I stop using the products will I go back to how I am now?

Here are some pictures of my hair now:
jsd1ty.jpg

11rd4k8.jpg

Thanks for your time. :)

jeffmarsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had been also using Propecia for my hair loss from last 2 years and After that when I stopped the usage, I noticed there side effect of Propecia like Feeling tiredness, mood swings, irritability and loss of anger control. These are Symptoms of Propecia that I faced mostly when stopped the usage.

memzinla

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was a little before they cut all my hair off.
23mjv9g.jpg

A picture from a while back.
mrcr3q.jpg

Did propecia work for you for those two years? So the side effects were when you stopped taking propecia? :O