Rogaine Once A Day Results!

IBM

Reaction score
I use it once a day almost two years. Never had significant regrowth with it.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
IBM said:

Maybe thats because you never tried twice a day?

IBM

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
IBM said:

My goal with minoxidil is maintenance. And besides minoxidil is expensive and leaves hair greasy which is impossible to use it in the morning.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
IBM said:
metalheaddude said:
IBM said:

My goal with minoxidil is maintenance. And besides minoxidil is expensive and leaves hair greasy which is impossible to use it in the morning.

You put a price on your hair?

IBM

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
IBM said:
metalheaddude said:

You put a price on your hair?

Not everyone is rich. That's why i dont use dutasteride.

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
i think ofcourse twice a day would be better but its a big headache and i think once a day will work just aswell but it may take more time.It has thickened my existing hair and I can see so many new baby hairs sprowting up from nothing.I think once a day is exactly the same as twice except for the fact it may take a little longer to see results.As for metlheadfag ive disliked you ever since i seen that homo in your avatar.Any one who would put such a f** as there avatar must be a tool. :gay:

JWM

Reaction score
Toyboy

What have your results been like with Revivogen? You were a previous finasteride user right? Did that not help you at all? What type of hairloss do you have?

Thanks

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Great job Toyboy. Don't sweat anyone who knocks you for having success. I am interested as well in knowing what kind of hairloss you have? Do you use the foam or liquid? Where do you apply the minoxidil on your head? And finnally, do you think Revivogen is helping the cause or are you still waiting to see? Thanks. Tim

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.Well ive been using revivogen for a little over a year now.It has stopped further hairloss and i havent lost any hair since starting it.However revivogen has not grown any new hair.In my opinion is just stops or slows further hairloss but doesnt give any regrowth at all.The pictures on revivogens website are a load of sh*t.Its great for people who wont sacrifice there dick for hair though.

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
do you guys think that using 1 ml of rogaine 5% once a day will cause some body hair growth?

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Apart from potential side effects what's the hassle of putting Minoxodil on twice a day.?

I understand if it's for financial reasons.

But it only takes about 5 minutes to do. I'm sure most of us on this board spend more than 10mins a day thinking about hairloss, so why not put that time to good use.

I just started my routine 3 days ago, I'm using Kirkland Minoxodil 5% twice a day, along with 1.25mg finasteride daily and Nizoral shampoo every other day.

I don't seem to be getting this greasy hair everyone keeps going on about, maybe it's because I'm a diffuse thinner and am spreading 1.2ml solution all over my scalp. Do you think I should be adding more?

Regarding body hair, if you take finasteride then there's a good chance your body hair will actually decrease.