Rogaine on very short hair?

NickUK01

Reaction score
Does anyone use rogaine/minoxidil on very short hair? I'm talking between 0.5mm and 2mm. I buzz my hair down now and the leaflet says not to use on shaved hair. Shall I assume they are talking about biced heads as a posed to very short hair?

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
perfectly safe, and gets right to the scalp.
Does anyone use rogaine/minoxidil on very short hair? I'm talking between 0.5mm and 2mm. I buzz my hair down now and the leaflet says not to use on shaved hair. Shall I assume they are talking about biced heads as a posed to very short hair?

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score

The reason they say not to be used on shaved heads is due to possible cuts, injury and removal of outer protective layer on shaving, i.e. having it directly connected to the blood stream. Buzzed is perfectly safe.

NickUK01

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the info guys! I will start the minoxidil this weekend. Has anyone tried once a day over twice? I know some people have found some success with it but not sure what most think of that. Purely based on late night training after work etc and trying to time it properly!

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
do twice a day until you see results, then u can cut back to once a day; but ****, if you get regrowth then id still keep doing it twice a day. don't be cheap with it, and don't miss a day
Awesome, thanks for the info guys! I will start the minoxidil this weekend. Has anyone tried once a day over twice? I know some people have found some success with it but not sure what most think of that. Purely based on late night training after work etc and trying to time it properly!

NickUK01

Reaction score
Yeah, money won't be the issue, I will just make sure I keep a routine around what I do. Yeah, if I do get any regrowth down the line I wouldn't want to risk cutting back using it!

mattblack

Banned
Reaction score
Try something natural like Grow Me Shampoo on Amazon - some review from people that's been bald with chemotherapy and see great success