rogaine for our penis?

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Weird i was just reading on http://www.bodybuilding.com and they had a article on sexual enhancers,
here was one on the list.

Topical Minoxidil

Topical minoxidil, the active ingredient in the alopecia drug Rogaine, has been investigated as a treatment for ED. Minoxidil is a smooth muscle relaxant that was used originally as a treatment for hypertension.
Although not generally effective as a treatment for ED, several studies have demonstrated that a topical 2% solution of minoxidil applied to the head of the penis improves the strength of the erectile response30, 31.

I suspect the same minoxidil solution many healthy men without ED apply daily to their thinning mane may also function as a sexual performance enhancer when applied elsewhere. It's probably worth noting at this point that minoxidil cannot cause hair growth where there are no hair follicles.

The Gardener

Reaction score
tpeter said:
It's probably worth noting at this point that minoxidil cannot cause hair growth where there are no hair follicles.

But, due to systematic absorbption, I bet it would make your jungle a bit more wild.

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ah, I had wondered what was implied by Upjohn's new marketing slogan: two heads are better than one.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
tpeter said:
...Although not generally effective as a treatment for ED, several studies have demonstrated that a topical 2% solution of minoxidil applied to the head of the penis improves the strength of the erectile response30, 31.

hmmmm - if they say 2% is cool - I wonder how much better ozbrew would be? :hairy:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
hahaha. the logic of a true hair loss forum member! What? 2% might work? Then Turpentine and 45% minoxidil with some azelaic acid and prescription pain killers MUST work even better! Forget the studied 2% version, im gonna use this stuff instead!

HairLossTalk.com

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
I would try applying minoxidil to the head of my penis but I'm afraid of the three month shed. :freaked2: :freaked: