Rogaine Foam

Jm0311

Reaction score
So I have been on the foam for about 2 months. And i can seriously say that both my temples are by FAR thinning alot!!!!! Im almost tempted to get off, I need some reassurance guys.

avi21

Established Member
Reaction score
i was on the same boat brother i changed back to liquid and things are just improving

foam sucks

kaner529

Reaction score
I noticed A LOT of thinning on rogaine foam in the beginning but the key is sticking with it if you are expecting any good results. I had some great results with the foam so there is your reassurance

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean dude about the temples I'm on month 3 and things are finally starting to improve. The temples thinned out more then anything and all I got now is a bunch of little hairs coming out. I hope to God they grow back to normal.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
i have been on the foam for 8 months with shitty results.. lost all what i gained before

with rogaine liquid i was 1 year with great results..

Jm0311, where do you buy rogaine liquid? i thought it was discontinued..

1 year ago i said in this very same forum that foam was sh*t... and all people started attacking me.. now see..

beaner

Reaction score
Foam is f*****g great. I switched after using the liquid for 4 years and saw greatly improved results.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
What's your commission? :lol:

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
:lol: That was smart :lol:

beaner

Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:
:lol: That was smart :lol:

yeah, about as smart as your comment

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT - you might find switching back to liquid does nothing.

avi21 - in another post you stated after 1 week your hair inproved after switching to the liquid, 1 week ??

Lots of people seem to be having success using the foam.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
So I have been on the foam for about 2 months. And i can seriously say that both my temples are by FAR thinning alot!!!!! Im almost tempted to get off, I need some reassurance guys.

hey, are you the dude who grew tits after taking finasteride for a week?

i think the hair grows back after a rogaine shed, as has been documented 7 or 8 million times.

pathfinder

Reaction score
everytime i read "liquid is better", or "foam is sh*t" I feel like an idiot because i still cannot see how minoxidil is different from minoxidil.. until i get an answer to that, i'll think that this whole discussion is pointless..