Rogaine Foam

Berserk

Reaction score
I've been using Rogain Foam for the last 3 weeks or so and have been experiencing some chest pain. I have been using the liquid Rogaine for the last 5 years. When I first started back then I also had chest pain, but it eventually went away. Do you think these side effects will pass over time or should I just go back to the original formula? Thanks.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
I think that this foam form is supplying much better absorption. You were probably absorbing much less active ingredient before and that's why you got those initial sides, but as you became accustomed it disappeared. Now you're absorbing even more - sides return. The website says that rather than the like 40 percent before, 86 percent of users showed regrowth in a study. If that doesn't imply better absorption, I don't know what does. It may be a result of lessened inflammation, though.

Berserk

Reaction score
That acutally makes sense. The problem is that the foam is really working and my hair looks great. I really don't want to go back to the original minoxidil, but I might have to.