rogaine foam use very minimum for the receeding hairline

joe45

Reaction score
been using rogaine foam for 2 months and 2 wks now and i just see minimum improvement to my receeding hairlines-temples. anyone had this problem too.

how much longer do i have to use it for?

darnit 26 yrs old started having receeding hairline at 24 and now i see vertex -or back of my head is balding too now-sucks hey so young and balding. i don;t do anything stressful either.

does kirkland minoxidil work and how effective is it. is it any good , comments on it.

where can i get the cheapest rogaine in canada -i live in vancouver bc

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: rogaine foam use very minimum for the receeding hairlin

joe45 said:
been using rogaine foam for 2 months and 2 wks now and i just see minimum improvement to my receeding hairlines-temples. anyone had this problem too.

how much longer do i have to use it for?

darnit 26 yrs old started having receeding hairline at 24 and now i see vertex -or back of my head is balding too now-sucks hey so young and balding. i don;t do anything stressful either.

does kirkland minoxidil work and how effective is it. is it any good , comments on it.

where can i get the cheapest rogaine in canada -i live in vancouver bc

If it works, you will have to use it as long as you want hair. It can take 4 months or longer to see any improvement. Just stick with it

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah you gotta stick to it for longer than that to see how its going to work. the foam is supposed to be better than the liquid so if i were you i would stick to foam for 6 months and see how you do.

nuttyrich

Established Member
Reaction score
Afew weeks ins't long enough,need a good 3-4 months at least,I'm giving experience on rogaine liquid not foam but I'm sure the rule of thumb applies to the foam too,about 4 months to START seeing some results, as stated on the box some people see them in as little as 2 months,usually first few weeks are harsh after that ... it gets better,I may be switching to the foam in the frontal area only go get an extra boost!

Good luck,
Rich

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have any peach fuzz because I am 26 also and started loosing my hair at around the same time as you. At least that is when I noticed. But today I decided to statr using the foam on my temples.

I have always been scared of minoxidil.

bigblackattack

Established Member
Reaction score
The question still remains, is this any good for folks with receding hair lines? Or would we just be wasting our time?

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score
bigblackattack said:
The question still remains, is this any good for folks with receding hair lines? Or would we just be wasting our time?

I'd have to say yes -- definitely. I've been applying minoxidil Foam to my temples where my hair has thinned. It's only been a couple months and my temples are filling in on both sides. My left temple has progressed considerably and I'm quite surprised. The right temple is progressing as well, but not as fast.

So no, you arent wasting your time. minoxidil is the best treatment as far as hair regrowth. finasteride and other dht blockers are more for maintenance than regrowth.