Rogaine foam for frontal baldness?

Mens Rea

Reaction score
i was gona buy some on ebay but it says its only really for the crown?

is there no use buying it for the temple area/receeding hairline? surely it should work all over?!

if not, whats recommended for frontal hair loss apart from finasteride?

Sean68

Reaction score
...just not as well. unless youre very lucky youre only gonna see slight
regrowth on the front with anything.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
...just not as well. unless youre very lucky youre only gonna see slight
regrowth on the front with anything.

Depends on your hairloss though and how far it has progressed. Im regrowing a bit in my temples which were slick bald. But I know I wont get them back completely.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
i was gona buy some on ebay but it says its only really for the crown?

is there no use buying it for the temple area/receeding hairline? surely it should work all over?!

if not, whats recommended for frontal hair loss apart from finasteride?

It can work wherever you put it, it's basically an individual thing, works for some, not for others.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am using foam on the hairline basically because of that: Prevention. Even though I am regrowing a bit, I don't expect to get my temples back to where they where. If you are using finasteride or dutasteride with rogaine you double the chances of stopping or even at least slowing the hell out of your frontal hairloss.

You could always add a copper peptide in the front too for a third prevention. (This is what I'm doing btw)

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
visit my story in my signature colin, i'm fighting a receeding hairline as well

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i use the foam in conjunction with Spectral DNC and my front has been growing great. My hairline is comming back.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I drew green lines to show where its progressing front wise.. I think my natural mature hairline receeds on the sides anyway. (BTW i just took these pictures with my phone at work.) It's insane how fast im growing if you look at my story link. My hair is really starting to look good. I just got it cut yesterday too.

I used the last of my foam today in my first can so i have extra in there hence the chunky look of my hair.