Rogaine Foam and Spironolactone S5 Cream - how to apply?

tpaul

Reaction score
I've been using the Rogaine foam for over a year, and now I've added the Spironolactone S5 Cream. My question is about application. Should I apply both at the same time, morning and evening? Or let one sink in first, before applying the other? Which goes on first? Does it matter?

I'm thinking chemical interactions and/or simple mechanics (a cream, for example, is pretty thick and could potentially block absorbtion of a foam if applied first).

This is all speculation on my part. I'm wondering whether anyone has any input on this.

Dudels

Reaction score
tpaul said:
I've been using the Rogaine foam for over a year, and now I've added the Spironolactone S5 Cream. My question is about application. Should I apply both at the same time, morning and evening? Or let one sink in first, before applying the other? Which goes on first? Does it matter?

I'm thinking chemical interactions and/or simple mechanics (a cream, for example, is pretty thick and could potentially block absorbtion of a foam if applied first).

This is all speculation on my part. I'm wondering whether anyone has any input on this.

From what i read you need to apply rogaine foam and wait 30 minutes before you apply the s5 cream.

d.r lee talk about it here: http://www.hairlosssucks.com/newsletter ... icle08.htm
though he didn't mention specific time,i remember it was around 30minutes or so