Rogaine and unwanted hair growth...

jibbajabba1979

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been using rogaine foam for about 2 months and it's been working great it seems, although I can see little hears starting to grow on my forehead. They look alot like blackheads and are hardly noticeable but when I look close in the mirror I can see them coming out of my skin. I think it's because I'm using 2ml of rogaine instead of the 1ml so I'm going to use 1ml only once a day at night before I go to bed and see if that will help, anyone have any suggestions or has experienced this problem before?

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
I'am! however, the tiny hairs are just low enough to call a normal hairline not to low of a hairline like close to my eyebrows then i would be worried. I'am hoping it might give the hair line i had when i was 13 doubtfull but possible it those tiny hairs get fuller and longer =).

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you can take them out with tweezers

The Gardener

Reaction score
I have similar sides... but it isn't really something all that apparent to an observer. My vellous hairs aren't pigmented, but since being on minoxidil they do tend to stand up a bit more upright, as if their roots were a bit enhanced.