Rogaine and spironolactone/Receding Hairline and Temples

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it possible that when you start a treatment on your temples. A shed can recede your hairline ? But then later after a few months or more regrow the hairline back ?

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
ive seen people complain of this, but i never heard anyone mention that it grew back.

Personal experience being 5ish months on minoxidil is that my base hairline is still retreating, with very little regrowth in an area that was bald. So I dont really know whats happening there.

AquaNet

Reaction score
I like to know too, I allways apply it to the temples and feel like is there a chance of no regrowth.

What I noticed so far was that the velius hairs on my temples, some have turned terminal and some of hte velius hairs are growing longer so that gives me some hope, but there is much shedding vs regrowth at the moment.

Here is my original post 4.5 months ago before I started any treatment, and on page 5 is a update with pix being 84 days into treatment.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?t=33109&start=40

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
im 52 days in with rogaine foam and spironolactone. receded more. but i think that the propecia might be taking some effect too. So i still have to wait a few more months to start making any judgements

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score