image.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 322
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 364

grimgor

Reaction score
What u guys think??

it s insane mate! what s your regimen? do you take foam or liquid? how do you apply it? i am just about to start myself but i was thinking about trying the foam for convenience..

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
it s insane mate! what s your regimen? do you take foam or liquid? how do you apply it? i am just about to start myself but i was thinking about trying the foam for convenience..

Rogaine foam 5% twice a day! Every day! Do not miss a single application

grimgor

Reaction score
i heave heard many guys say the foam has increased their hair loss and ruined their hairlines so i m scared because if this happens i ll just kill myself lol

Dyl9720

Reaction score
**** the results are amazing especially on hairline do you take finasteride at all?

do you have another pic pf your hairlone before or after?

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
**** the results are amazing especially on hairline do you take finasteride at all?

do you have another pic pf your hairlone before or after?

No finasteride and yes I have a lot of pre treatment hairline pictures if u want

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice man! When did you first start noticing results?

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nice!! I have about the same amount of progress after the same amount of time. Liquid minoxidil once a day.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
****ing nice! I had the same! But... I lost half progress a half ago.. HOP IN into my Succes story in my profile. Im adding 0,5fin EOD starting : Monday. !

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
****ing nice! I had the same! But... I lost half progress a half ago.. HOP IN into my Succes story in my profile. Im adding 0,5fin EOD starting : Monday. !

Did u test your DHT prior to finasteride?

tommania

Reaction score
Nice mate! My hairline is pretty much where yours was before. Really want to get in some meds!

perplexedguy

Reaction score
Thats way better recovery than most of the people who use the big 3 here :notworthy you are one lucky dude.

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good result but you're delaying the inevitable if you don't get on finasteride

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
good result but you're delaying the inevitable if you don't get on finasteride

I dont necessarily agree with this. Some guys have a bald spot, and have it for 20 years. Because their hair loss stops at that point, or it is pretty slow. For those guys, Rogaine might be enough to keep some hair there. Or, it might be enough for several years. I personally have had great regrowth since I started Rogaine a few months ago and do not plan to consider finasteride unless I get back to around the point I was at when I started Rogaine. I really think a lot of advice is given in this forum without considering age, and the rate of loss. And a lot of advice is also given based on personal experience as if its an absolute that should be applied to everyone (finasteride/rogaine is bad because it will give you ___ sides and it didnt work for me... )

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont necessarily agree with this. Some guys have a bald spot, and have it for 20 years. Because their hair loss stops at that point, or it is pretty slow. For those guys, Rogaine might be enough to keep some hair there. Or, it might be enough for several years. I personally have had great regrowth since I started Rogaine a few months ago and do not plan to consider finasteride unless I get back to around the point I was at when I started Rogaine. I really think a lot of advice is given in this forum without considering age, and the rate of loss. And a lot of advice is also given based on personal experience as if its an absolute that should be applied to everyone (finasteride/rogaine is bad because it will give you ___ sides and it didnt work for me... )

My derm told me she sees no reason why minoxidil can't work for 5-10 years before returning to baseline and that's why I'm not adding finasteride yet. She has many patients that have kept hair on rogaine alone