Rogain only working on one temple?

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
I have been applying rogain foam to my hairline for about 5 or 6 months now, have seen some decent results on my right temple. But my left one for some reason keeps receding. how is this even possible? if its working on my right it should be working on my left, isn't that right?

RhinestoneHLT

Established Member
Reaction score
Same situation I was in. Rogaine for a full year, left temple kept receding. I added propecia and 6 months later my left temple thickened up.

DHT is too much for rogaine to handle in our most genetically sensitive spots it seems. Need a real weapon like finasteride/dutasteride/ru.

all

Reaction score
Exactly the same here. Ive recently added finasteride to my regime so hopefuly ill see some results.

garyhary

Established Member
Reaction score
That can actually happen with minoxidil. It is actually already great to hear that minoxidil actually has an effect for you. It does actually not work with a lot of people. It probably has to do with some specifics of your body.

Did you consider adding finasteride (the big gun)?

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
Same situation I was in. Rogaine for a full year, left temple kept receding. I added propecia and 6 months later my left temple thickened up.

DHT is too much for rogaine to handle in our most genetically sensitive spots it seems. Need a real weapon like finasteride/dutasteride/ru.
i have been on finasteride for the past 4-5 months also. i just REALLY hope that finasteride works for me