rockinreel's story

rockinreel

Reaction score
I've been thinning for about 7 years. Been treating it for about 5.5 years. Wish I had started propecia (finesteride) from the beginning. It was my major break through for regrowing my hair. Took it for about a year with Rogaine. Grew hair to where it was basically completely covered. I was amazed. So I decided to stop propecia and just use rogaine, mistake, started falling out very fast. Got back on Propecia. Grew hair back.

I experimented the other way. I stopped minoxidil and kept taking propecia. Another mistake, started falling out badly.

I was using nizoral the entire time.

So, now I'm back on Propecia, minoxidil, and nizoral for about 9 months now and I haven't quite gotten back to where I was. So I'm going to add folligen (only b/c I don't know what really works besides propecia and minoxidil), so that I may stimulate growth back to almost fully covered.

My point for feedback to you... Propecia and Minoxidil works, but don't stop either one. I'm hoping I can get back to where I was a year ago. Not bad now.

I would like to know where I can get finesteride overseas without a prescription. You guys have any links that work for you? I can't remember where I ordered it last. I need more.

Britannia

Reaction score

rockinreel

Reaction score
i'm probably not giving an accurate pic of my hair. You can't tell at all that I'm thinning unless you stand directly over my head while I'm sitting in a chair, says my girlfriend. So, finesteride and minoxidyl works