Rivertown Rt1640 Looking Pretty Ok - Shows Patient Growth.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The patent shows regrowth in older balding gentleman as well as improving density of beard hair in younger lad which is something new. Reading through the studies posted in the patent you'll see that their primary compound (rt 175) only works in conjunction with cyclosporine.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20170042859.pdf

pictures are crap but its something i suppose.....

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the images have a resolution of 10x10 pixels

d7ca5f1d2400354194fcf26fe8fc2f25_pixelated-pointless-meme-memes-quickmeme-pixelated-picture-meme_391-402.jpeg

591.png

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pictures are crap as usual.

A lot of them are taken from different angles.

There's one picture that might show some actual growth, but again, the quality is terrible.

resu

Reaction score
Here are all the pics:

JsFOTVs.png

8NP2jf3.png

OqVEJOP.png

Looks promising but it's not a cure.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm open-minded about this one. I'm waiting for more information, but these pictures are worthless.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Okay so a few guys on a dangerous drug cyclosporine also took this other crap at the same time. Then they went from Norwood 7 chrome domes to Norwood 7 chrome domes. What an improvement you can barely tell they were ever going bald am I right?
Its like saying you went from 400 pounds to 380 pounds. Yeah good, but your still way fat.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol those pics are awful. They must be on a really, really, really tight budget and got their camera off of ebay. Like a 20 year old camera or something.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's always like this with all these papers, I don't know the reason.
The Brotzu pics were also like this. I wonder if there is a specific reason for doing taking the pictures like this.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you rember the paper where they show strong regrowth from pig lard? The pictures had the same quality but it was huge regrowth so it was easy to notice. Also don't know why they always have this bad photo quality.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a photographer, the most logical reason I can think of for the picture quality is that they scaled them down to be used instead pdf (as in a journal or document) and then took the photos again from the same document; so they effectively reduced the quality of the photo by doing this. It's called compression, most likely has nothing to do with the camera used

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude you can't be for real. There is a giant bald spot on the first picture, NW5 or something and on the last picture the spot is gone.

Without light you don't have hair on your bald spots bro, I'm sorry to have to tell you. ;)