Rip Connor Murphey..................................

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This won't work.
Do you actually believe in any of the bullshit you spew out or is some next level virtuesignaling on website where no one even knows your name???

Of f*****g course there are people in the world who deserve to lose their f*****g hair you imbecile. Let's say a guy with hair like a male model killed your entire family. Does he deserve to lose his hair?

You lack any kind of critical thinking whatsoever. Just try to think for yourself for once, please! It's almost like if you were in a situation that you hadn't previously read how to handle by PC society you would just fall into a fetal postition and cry.

You are the least interesting person I have ever encountered, it would be possible to make a simple bot that would reply in the exact same way as you in every situation. Holy f***.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you actually believe in any of the bullshit you spew out or is some next level virtuesignaling on website where no one even knows your name???

Of f*****g course there are people in the world who deserve to lose their f*****g hair you imbecile. Let's say a guy with hair like a male model killed your entire family. Does he deserve to lose his hair?

You lack any kind of critical thinking whatsoever. Just try to think for yourself for once, please! It's almost like if you were in a situation that you hadn't previously read how to handle by PC society you would just fall into a fetal postition and cry.

You are the least interesting person I have ever encountered, it would be possible to make a simple bot that would reply in the exact same way as you in every situation. Holy f***.

Ouch!

h5ajeyode69jyljmlpblulna2-iuhjv-large.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Too harsh man, too harsh :(

blackg

Reaction score
Sorry @blackg :(

I'm just a loser. Don't mind me.
I've just woken up to a torrent of abuse.!!

Hahaha..
Anyway I accept your apology. We all need to vent from time to time.
And you're far from a loser.
There are no losers in this world, son. Only those who didn't win.

Give it some...

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

From

AmerPsycho_208Pyxurz.jpg

To

Christian-Bale-American-Psycho-e1461610473522-640x481.jpg

Like it ain't sh*t.

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the guy obviously was on steroids and it's probably why he's lost 20 pounds of mass. He noticed how much hair he lost and he jumped off the juice.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the guy obviously was on steroids and it's probably why he's lost 20 pounds of mass. He noticed how much hair he lost and he jumped off the juice.
Lol ye seems like he is losing hair and weight... This dude going down fast....

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man it just kills me how easy it is for girls to keep their looks for long as they want. The hair is always there of course, and keeping good shape is pretty simple, only watch what you eat and thats it, unlike building muscles for men, which is way harder to do. They can also just get a boob enlargement and their attractiveness automatically jumps few points.

Everytime i see bunch of old friends from school / uni / whatever, i can see how the girls literally stayed the same, while the guys just look shittier and shittier. Fuking lol.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man it just kills me how easy it is for girls to keep their looks for long as they want. The hair is always there of course, and keeping good shape is pretty simple, only watch what you eat and thats it, unlike building muscles for men, which is way harder to do. They can also just get a boob enlargement and their attractiveness automatically jumps few points.

Everytime i see bunch of old friends from school / uni / whatever, i can see how the girls literally stayed the same, while the guys just look shittier and shittier. Fuking lol.

yeah man I have seen a few of my old schoolmates now we are in our early thirties. Most of them look like sh*t, damn. I saw the kid who was one of the "cutest" in that all the girls fawned over him growing up. Well he is stumpy, NW4, chubby and looks like a 40 year old sad businessman. In just ~15 years, f***. Only one of my friends still looks good aged 32. He takes care of himself so he is very slim, his face hasn't aged, but most importantly he has a Norwood 1 of curly sandy-blond hair.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dont forget fillers and make up

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

rq067yrho8611.jpg

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t this video shocked me...
I had no idea he actually acknowledge this and talks about it. Moreover in the end of the video he actually says everything he does for keeping his hair including a transplant, wow, and what great results... It gives me hope actually, since im about to get one soon...
Also looks like he can be honest guy and not a douch as always.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
what the point here?
First, a lot of girls/women still consider the left one as better (if he just wear proper shirt and not this crack addicted sh*t)
Second, the he still has good hair on the right one, barely balding, if he grew it out it will look better I think.
Gaining muscle is overrated. If the guy on the left had the same muscle mass as the guy on the right he would only look worse. Low body fat + hair are a lot more important

INT

Reaction score

Sadviolin.mp3

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what the point here?
First, a lot of girls/women still consider the left one as better (if he just wear proper shirt and not this crack addicted sh*t)
Second, the he still has good hair on the right one, barely balding, if he grew it out it will look better I think.

The whole point is the left one is better.