Right Side Receding Much Quicker, Why? Pics

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stuart packwood l

My Regimen
Reaction score
edenhairgrowth is going to change the market for men's and ladies hair loss. Anyone interested in a natural way to get hair growth back and have a itchy free healthy scalp then visit our Instagram page to see the results. It's a UK regulated product being launched late 2019, we will be looking to give away free kits to 5 lucky subscribers when we hit a certain amount of subscribers to our page. Check out our page and wait for the launch of our brand new website with all the facts and information to back up the products credibility. These kits when launched are going to stop men and woman from using chemicals in their hair ever again. Eden-hair will give your scalp the natural nutrients it needs to grow hair.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
edenhairgrowth is going to change the market for men's and ladies hair loss. Anyone interested in a natural way to get hair growth back and have a itchy free healthy scalp then visit our Instagram page to see the results. It's a UK regulated product being launched late 2019, we will be looking to give away free kits to 5 lucky subscribers when we hit a certain amount of subscribers to our page. Check out our page and wait for the launch of our brand new website with all the facts and information to back up the products credibility. These kits when launched are going to stop men and woman from using chemicals in their hair ever again. Eden-hair will give your scalp the natural nutrients it needs to grow hair.
More garbage n u know it. If you somehow don't think it's garbage, you're an uneducated fool.

MJ_2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
HI folks,

I actually experienced the opposite of what most people are claiming here ... I experienced hair loss on the left temple
at the age of 17. I actually noticed it but didn't realize it was part of male pattern baldness. It was only after a few years when
I got a spot on my crown that I realized I was going to go bald (I was literally wtf :eek: because I had just entered 20s :( )

I've been on finasteride + minoxidil (and recently dermaroller) for nearly 1 year now.
I don't think my left temple has improved, probably worse than 1 year ago. My right temple is getting slightly worse
and I assume it will catch up with my left temple soon.

I've also heard that temple point construction using hair transplant is difficult (since the temple hair grafts need
to be placed at a zero angle) :(

MJ_2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
stop being so negative, the hairloss world is going to change for the better late 2019!!
It's 2020 now. Where is your magic solution ? Just lol man.
Also, people talking about stuff like Dr. Tsuji hair cloning in 2020 but it's 2020 now and it doesn't
look like even that's gonna happen :(