Ricinoleic Acid To Aid Pge2 ,and Diclofenac To Kill Pgd2

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pgf2a analogues can also cause ptosis fr what I haveheard.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is oral castor oil just snake oil or does it have some benefits? I did read the moreplatesmoredates article although im not sure how reliable a source it is tbh. Im trying to avoid topicals in my regimen, im not expecting anything miraculous from it but any positive effect would be welcome, i have seen some castor oil capsules on ebay that i thought i might as well give a try. Thoughts?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is oral castor oil just snake oil or does it have some benefits? I did read the moreplatesmoredates article although im not sure how reliable a source it is tbh. Im trying to avoid topicals in my regimen, im not expecting anything miraculous from it but any positive effect would be welcome, i have seen some castor oil capsules on ebay that i thought i might as well give a try. Thoughts?
It worked from my experience. Didn't use it for long but it has an impact for sure

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
It worked from my experience. Didn't use it for long but it has an impact for sure

What dosage were you taking? the capsules i was thinking of buying are 1000mg, liquid is probably cheaper but the capsules are more convenient.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
What dosage were you taking? the capsules i was thinking of buying are 1000mg, liquid is probably cheaper but the capsules are more convenient.
1ml per day

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am on oral minoxidil since 1 year with no results at all . Do you think its still worthy to take oral castor oil? Or useless since i already take minoxidil?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am on oral minoxidil since 1 year with no results at all . Do you think its still worthy to take oral castor oil? Or useless since i already take minoxidil?
Can you specify what you mean "with no results"? Are you skin bald and you haven't seen even any increase in vellus hair? Because that appears to be highly uncommon. It appears to me that oral minoxidil works on all hair, from head to toe, including brows, lashes, beard, public, leg and chest hair and apart from scalp hair, it makes public and leg hair (as a female, I haven't hair between the neck and waist) thicker and harder to remove but it began to work immediately in all of my non-balding scalp-hair covered areas and substantially. Now, I also am running on estrogen and that might make a huge difference but the studies indicate that cis-males generally react very well to oral minoxidil. I am very sorry that it hasn't worked for you and you have my empathy as a former cis-male and I admire your continuing to fight this. I provide constant pics and feedback related to my own struggles here and you are very welcome to join us:

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you specify what you mean "with no results"? Are you skin bald and you haven't seen even any increase in vellus hair? Because that appears to be highly uncommon. It appears to me that oral minoxidil works on all hair, from head to toe, including brows, lashes, beard, public, leg and chest hair and apart from scalp hair, it makes public and leg hair (as a female, I haven't hair between the neck and waist) thicker and harder to remove but it began to work immediately in all of my non-balding scalp-hair covered areas and substantially. Now, I also am running on estrogen and that might make a huge difference but the studies indicate that cis-males generally react very well to oral minoxidil. I am very sorry that it hasn't worked for you and you have my empathy as a former cis-male and I admire your continuing to fight this. I provide constant pics and feedback related to my own struggles here and you are very welcome to join us:

I take between 5mg and 10mg. I was norwood 1 one year ago but with diffuse thinning (i have dupa). Now i am norwood 2 and my density is lower everyday

I have longer eyelashes, eyebrows, thicker beard and body hair, that's for sure. But no results at all on head hair. Nothing. I am balding at the same rate.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take between 5mg and 10mg. I was norwood 1 one year ago but with diffuse thinning (i have dupa). Now i am norwood 2 and my density is lower everyday

I have longer eyelashes, eyebrows, thicker beard and body hair, that's for sure. But no results at all on head hair. Nothing. I am balding at the same rate.
Wow. Those are the optimal amounts. I wish there were a way to link folks like you to specific researchers related to hair loss. You are as puzzled as I am. I don't know where to tell you to go except reductase inhibitors and maybe micro-needling which I also employ in my own hair loss struggles. I love your screen name. If anything comes to me, I will contact you and you may always contact me.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. Those are the optimal amounts. I wish there were a way to link folks like you to specific researchers related to hair loss. You are as puzzled as I am. I don't know where to tell you to go except reductase inhibitors and maybe micro-needling which I also employ in my own hair loss struggles. I love your screen name. If anything comes to me, I will contact you and you may always contact me.
Sorry if you've mentioned this before but what is your protocol with e-gel: how much, how ofter, body part applied.
I've had moderate success with it over the last 2 years but it greatly increases my estrone levels.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score