rfin results 10 days in? Exactly.

Dick Hyman

Reaction score
SO, is there even a johnson of a chance that finasteride could be working after 10 days? I'm not really losing any hairs anymore (I was 10 days ago).

BUT, 10 days ago, marked 1 month since I took my last procerin. I quit procerin because it made me shed like a thugenhauser and because it's total sauce. SO, I think that the procerin shedding has just finally stopped and the timing happens to coincide with my beginning finasteride.

Bottom line: no way finasteride could be keeping me from losing hair this ear;ly in the game, right?

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Please stick with finasteride.

Yes it may be working.

callkw

Reaction score
I think finasteride starts helping to maintain your hair almost right away. However, if you were to experience regrowth, that would take months.

rtg313s

Reaction score
callkw said:
I think finasteride starts helping to maintain your hair almost right away. However, if you were to experience regrowth, that would take months.

Does anyone know if this is true? I've been curious

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rtg313s said:
callkw said:

Does anyone know if this is true? I've been curious

Yes, finasteride will lower your blood serum DHT levels in hours, but the results of this change will take months to show on your scalp.

graph80wa.jpg

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I believe my hair stopped falling out after the very first day. At least, it was that immediate for me. Although it took between 9-12 months before noticing any significant regrowth. BTW, why does Honest Abe look like an albino monkey with a tophat? :)

G

finasteride starts working as soon as you take it. But you have a smith of hope if Johnson fails

rtg313s

Reaction score
Traxdata...probably the coolest avatar i've ever seen. And what the hell did you say about my jimmy

G

Yeah, it’s a cool un.

As for Jimmy..... Johnson had Hope, Smith did better, but Jimmy went way off Mark. White ruined all of Hopes dreams which broke Jimmy's Heart. In the end it was Chance that saved the Day. Day turned into Night who in the end became Winter, Summer joined a Band and lived in a Bush near Dixon.

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
procerin didnt work

the reason why you think u shed hair on procerin is because hairloss continued to progress, not because procerin caused you to shed, but ur hairloss/baldness progressed.
i been on procerin for the past 10 months, and my hairloss progressed so much. i recently started dutasteride, to hopefully regrow those hairs that i shed on procerin :(

procerin is a load of bullshit!