Revivogen's new studies

amsch

Reaction score
My mail:
> Hi there!
>
> I know there is a study that shows that Revivogen reduces about 90% of dht in scalp.
>
> But when will we see (placebo-controlled) studies that show that Revivogen is able to reduce hair loss / promote hair growth on our heads? Is there any similar study running right now? and when will it be published?
>
> hope you'll find time to answer my question.
>
> greetings, lukas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lukas,

We have a clinical study showing 88% success rate which it is not
published. We have shared this study with physicians and health
authorities in various countries but not ye to our clients. We are not
planning any new clinical trials at this time due to their hight cost
and the time it takes to complete such a study. Instead we offer a 90
day money back guarantee so you can conduct your own clinical study on
your own scalp since that is the test that will really matter in the
end. If the product works, you will have the best clinical evidence you
can ask for and if it doesn't you get your money back.

Best Regards

Alan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, LOL. Best E-Mail ever.

saviomilbratz

Reaction score
If clinical studies shows that the product doesn't work, what would they sell?!! Better not to do clinical studies then, since they are making lots of money...
smart people

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm still thinning with it... hope it picks up.... I'll let you guys know at month 9 if nothings happened...

sammo

beaner

Reaction score
Doesn't anyone think it's the least bit shady that they only offer a 90 day money back guarantee when most of the time it takes quite a bit longer than 90 days for results to manifest? No one serious about a treatment is going to throw in the towel at day 90 if they aren't seeing results That guarantee is the first sign of bullshit if you ask me. Pr0cerin offers the same thing and we all know what a great product that is :roll: If they're so sure of their product, the guarantee should be good for no less than 6 months, preferrably 12.

Well, I hope it works for those spending that kind of money on a treatment with no clinical trials to speak of, or evidence of efficacy other than antectodal ....unless you want to count the secret ones they're not revealing to the public.

Good luck :whistle: :whistle:

PS- go read the testimonials on the Revivogen site and see if you can pick out the one that sounds exactly like an infomercial. I actually laughed for a good bit because it was so fake. Not to mention the pictures.....

saviomilbratz

Reaction score
what is the revivogen's support e-mail?!

ChrisJ

Reaction score
I'd say the same thing if it wasnt for the in vitro study. Yes revivogen needs more studies and yes sometimes looks sketchy but you cant just dismiss the in vitro study cause its reconstructed human scalp and compared with propecia which we know is very effective.