Revivogen vs LaserComb vs spironolactone best 3rd option?

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts, advice, or experiences would be great. Im fortunate enough to have gotten great results over the years with Dr Lee's stuff and proscar, but have stubborn vellus hairs in crown that need a kick in the *** to go terminal....Thanks

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I'm using the lasercomb and spironolactone and am still waiting on those little stubborn bastards to mature. I tried revivogen before and my scalp didn't like it so I had to quit. If I could I would be using it along with everthing else.

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks george,

how long have you been using the comb? I am going to start up on my emu oil after I apply the 12.5 xandrox, it seems like things were better.

Maybe throw in the comb as well, if anything else at least I wont have to buy conditioner any more. Is your situation similar to mine? Vellus hairs that wont go terminal?

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
how long have you been using the comb?

Exactly 4 months now. Overall I'm pleased with how much thicker my hair is. Some of the thinning areas on top of my head look like they've filled in but it's probably just because the hairs are thicker. I'm not saying that the lasercomb did it because I started my entire regimen at the sames time. But my hair definately looks better.

Is your situation similar to mine? Vellus hairs that wont go terminal?

Yea, I have a bunch along the hairline. But I've only been treating my hairloss for 5 months though. I have two hairs below my hairline that sprouted up and matured. I'm expecting solid results in the future.

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
george,

so your not real sure if its the comb, or just more time on current your program?

If you had to guess would you say the comb has definately helped things along?

thanks

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't be certain if it's the comb that's given me the greatest benefit, but I would bet money that it probably is due to the fact that it's about the only product in my regimen with good evidence backing it.