Revivogen - viable option??

newfie

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm 24 and paranoid about propecia. I read a little about revivogen and I wanted to get some feedback on the product and whether or not people feel it really works. I'm not on anything right now, except for vitamins and I wash my hair using tgel.

eliazush

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have used Revivogen a long time ago...a couple of years ago. It did nothing....was feeled nicely to use but was a waste of money. In my opinion, if it actually does anything it's MAYBE a very weak DHT inhibitor...nothing more. I think you shouldn't waste a peny for it, but id you really want to try it don't use it as a single and only treatment. Maybe as an Add-on to real treatments such as minoxidil.

I have started to use Fluridil, and so far I am happy with it. It's still early to tell if it works, but for the last month (since I started to use it) my shed significally decreased so I am very optinistic.

Good luck

bluesmiley

Established Member
Reaction score
newfie said:
Hey guys,

I'm 24 and paranoid about propecia. I read a little about revivogen and I wanted to get some feedback on the product and whether or not people feel it really works. I'm not on anything right now, except for vitamins and I wash my hair using tgel.

I used Revivogen for about 9 months and did see a small reduction in shedding. I thought the results were fine until I started using Eucapil and Amashisho and noticed a DRASTIC reduction in shedding in a couple of weeks. I've since phased out Revivogen and am using
1) Eucapil
2) Amashisho
3) Folligen

and I alternate tea tree oil shampoo with Nizoral (every third day)

It's a good regimen thus far, and I wish I had known about it a year ago. Your mileage may vary with any topical, but those are the topicals that have the most positive anecdotal evidence on messageboards that I've found, besides minoxidil (which is for regrowth, not maintenance).

bluesmiley

Established Member
Reaction score
And I should mention that there aren't many people out there trying Amashisho that I know of, but the ones who do seem to post favorable comments.

malsi

Reaction score
bluesmiley said:
newfie said:
Hey guys,

1) Eucapil
2) Amashisho
3) Folligen

where?and can you get this products online
and whats the price range?

thanks

bluesmiley

Established Member
Reaction score
aitmm said:
bluesmiley said:
newfie said:
Hey guys,

1) Eucapil
2) Amashisho
3) Folligen

where?and can you get this products online
and whats the price range?

thanks

Eucapil - about $50/month
http://www.menspharma.com

Amashisho - $56 for an 8 oz bottle that will last you for months (I'm guessing it will last me at least 5 months)
https://www.ancientway.com/catalog/inde ... 5f9cbb299a

Folligen - $30 for an 8 oz bottle. I use the same amount of Folligen daily as I do Amashisho. This bottle is lasting me forever
http://www.amazon.com

Nizoral shampoo - you can buy this anywhere for about $14. A bottle of this should last you several months

Tea tree oil shampoo - there are a lot of varieties of this stuff you can buy. I buy Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil shampoo from a local salon. The cost is $15 and it will last you several months as well.

That's just the regimen I've tweaked over the course of several months. It may change in the future if I notice any side effects, but I'm not anticipating that, and I'll probably be sticking with this for the next several months to continue gauging its efficacy.

Also, I recently quit smoking, have begun exercising regularly, and am starting a sensible diet.