Revivogen....suspicious company...?

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
Ras Gas quotes:
I have used finasteride for 80 days then quit due to sides. Used revivgen for 5 months now. Results are awesome
I have used finasteride for 50 days and quit due to sides
Me myself I have stopped taking propecia after 1 months. the reasons are

Ras Gas,
you are a bullshitter. you are all over the place. Are you a spaz? I was looking for comments on revivogen, and I come across your comments. How can one take them seriously after the crap you are posting here? You quit finasteride after 1 month, then you quit after 50 days, then you quit after 80 days? Come on dude. Then you take revivogen and say "it's awesome." You certainly can't be counted on to give sound advice to people looking for help. Help people, don't confuse them...and you say
It is God's will for me to be bald and I am fine with that. In fact the great Profit Elisha was bald and here is a great excerpt from the bible regarding baldne ...

God doesn't give a sh*t if you go bald or not, I think He's got other sh*t do deal with than our puny little little hair loss problems.

HairCoverage

Reaction score
I personally couldn't give a rats *** if Revivogen workers/spammers are on this site bragging it up.

As long as it works, you can do as many ad-stunts as you want. If it doesn't work, well then I'm just gonna have to headkick you, your product creator and the whole Revivogen team.

Love,
Your mamma.