Revivogen shedding

dkhwaja

Reaction score
I have been using Tricoming for six months and a week or so and Revivogen for about five months and a week. I am on this site because I am unsure if I should continue these treatments or quit. My hair always has been naturally thinning but since I started the products my hair loss has accelerated in the back and is continuing to spread. Given that I am roughly six months into treatment I do not know if this is shedding or real hair loss. This is why I am in the forum. My hair has natually thinned over time but never this much of an accelerated loss since I started treatment. The places I have read about shedding it is says it lasts around three months or so. Since I am closer to six months now should I be concerned? If it is hair shedding how long does it take for the new hair to replace it? Thank you!

-Dan-

rcom440

Reaction score
dkhwaja said:
I have been using Tricoming for six months and a week or so and Revivogen for about five months and a week. I am on this site because I am unsure if I should continue these treatments or quit. My hair always has been naturally thinning but since I started the products my hair loss has accelerated in the back and is continuing to spread. Given that I am roughly six months into treatment I do not know if this is shedding or real hair loss. This is why I am in the forum. My hair has natually thinned over time but never this much of an accelerated loss since I started treatment. The places I have read about shedding it is says it lasts around three months or so. Since I am closer to six months now should I be concerned? If it is hair shedding how long does it take for the new hair to replace it? Thank you!

-Dan-

I'm guessing that Revivogen is causing that shedding.
I heard from the people who were using it that I can cause bigger shedding than Monoxidil.
6 months is a long time. When did you notice shedding?
Is that recent? (1-2 months ago?)

dkhwaja

Reaction score
The revivogen is technically on month 5. Tricomin on month 6. The shedding began probably around the 3rd and 4th month and became more accelerated in the past 45 days or so. It started at the back of the head and is spreading. I always thought shedding was done after three months but looking at this forum it seems many see massive shedding at months 5 and beyond. So I didn't know whether to quit or continue onward. Like most people seeing all this hair loss is freaking me out. I am sure the Tricomin is not responsible I used it before on its own with no shedding. I guess I should ride it out?

HatGuy

Reaction score
I'm going through the same problem! I've been on revivogen for nearly 2 months now and i don't see any regrowth so far.... damnit, I hate it soo much, it better be shedding instead of hair loss....

dkhwaja

Reaction score
2 months is a drop in the bucket. I am on month 5 and shedding you have a way to go. I actually called Revivogen today and spoke to a pretty knowledgeable customer service rep. She said depending what phase your hair was in to begin (telagen, anagen, etc) with when you started treatment will dictate when you shed. She said my shedding is very normal and that within four months the hair will grow back thicker and healthier. Here is to hoping she is right!

He-Bat

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard from anyone that they have regrown hair with Revivogen. Does it actually work?

dkhwaja

Reaction score
Revivogen is to keep what you have with possibly some regrowth. I am on month five right now so still too early to tell. Try me back in about 3-6 months. Revivogen is good though to get to the root of the problem - DHT

HatGuy

Reaction score
Update: well, the shedding has really slowed down and I think some of my hair is growing back!

dkhwaja

Reaction score
sounds like you are ahead
HatGuy said:
Update: well, the shedding has really slowed down and I think some of my hair is growing back!
of me and I am almost on month six. Nothing has grown or replaced the massive shed I had. Keep me posted!

HatGuy

Reaction score
dkhwaja said:
sounds like you are ahead
HatGuy said:
of me and I am almost on month six. Nothing has grown or replaced the massive shed I had. Keep me posted!
I'm almost going on 3 months now and my hair seems to get fuller and fuller. It's still far from what I want, but it's getting there for me. Probably need to buy my new batch soon. Sure man, I'll keep you posted.