Revivogen Rocks!

zx7

Reaction score
OK i have lurked around these forums off and on for years now I thought it's time to make my first post. OK a little history i have for the most part have had a good hairline but about 7 years ago i did start to see some minor changes. i started to use some Minoxidil for a period of time along with some sprio but did not see any changes not thinking that no change may be good to, as in i am maintaining what i have. so after awhile i just gave them both up for a couple of years, then one day I caught my hair line in a mirror with bright light and I could really see that I had lost some ground.
so i decided to give Revivogen a shot and what i can honestly say that after a couple of weeks using the product that my daily fall out was way down. that is when i decided to take a my first photo of my hairline. as the weeks past as i continued to use it the daily fall out continued to be less and less and my hair keeps looking better and better. now i am coming into my third month of use and things are still improving. i added some photos of my progress to share with you all. when i started this last regime, i also should mention that i added Centrum multi vitamin along with Echinacea and Ginkgo Biloba. i have not taken vitamins for a lot of years so i guess it is posable that the vitamins are playing a role. but i think i will have to give the credit to the Reviogen. i tried to make the photos as consistent as posable and there taken at only 4" away and the camera set for marco setting for very detailed pic's. oh yes i guess i should mention that my age is 42 years old, if i can maintain what i have i will be totally be happy. i will continue to give an update as the months go by, but for now the only thing i can say is that Revivogen Rocks!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/zx72004/my_photos

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had scalp irritation from Revivogen? It irritates my scalp so that not only do I get dandruff, but my skin flakes off in big chunks. I stop using it for a few days, let my scalp settle down, then when I start using it again, the same thing happens. Has anyone else experienced this, and did your scalp eventually adjust to it?

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
My scalp became inflammed in only 2 weeks. Burning, itching, scaling, flaking. I quit after the first 2 weeks and I never used it again and never will. It took weeks for my scalp to return to normal. It's probably the combo of alcohol and alzeic acid that causes the irritation. Dr. Lee says that the alzeic acid (or however you spell it) is known to cause irritation.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes, i'm also getting some tingly/itchy sensations. but i think that revivogen is a good and beneficial product so i put up with it.

HondaCBR600RR

Reaction score
Be careful about Revivogen there has been a lot of claims but no prove.
It seems to be working for females but for male pattern baldness it's not working. Sawpalmetto has been proven not to work so for growing nice hair maybe it works but for male pattern baldness I don't think so.

viperfish

Reaction score
First of all we are not using revivogen for saw palmetto. It is the fatty acids that have alot of proof. Who cares if saw palmetto is in the formula or not?? Then maybe azelaic acid, b6, zinc, and so on play an important second to the fatty acids. However, the previous three are less proven.

Most likely the irritation is due to the azelaic acid. I have had no irritation on revivogen up until 3 weeks ago when I began using cu peptides. I think the combo of the two has caused a problem with me. However, things have stabilized and now I only suffer from itching. Some days are worse than others, but I can bare it.

The bottom line is that if you can't or won't use propecia then revivogen is your best choice along with spironolactone.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey viper, how is your treatment going? r u still using cu peps? can u post us some pictures...how old r u?>

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
HondaCBR600RR said:
Be careful about Revivogen there has been a lot of claims but no prove.
Since when did people care about that? :lol: Id say in the world of zero data, Revivogen has the most data backing it. It still cracks me up that people will die before they drop their Green Tea tablets, but think Revivogen is a joke. Soooo backwards.

HondaCBR said:
It seems to be working for females but for male pattern baldness it's not working.
Unfortunately you have absolutely no way of backing this statement up. Not to mention, the women who use Revivogen do so because they feel they have Androgenetic Alopecia caused by DHT in the scalp. The same reason men do.

HondaCBR said:
Sawpalmetto has been proven not to work so for growing nice hair maybe it works but for male pattern baldness I don't think so.
Revivogen's main ingredients for hair loss are the Free Fatty Acids, not the saw palmetto.

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Guys, if you're on a regimen with other things, it is feasible to use Revivogen only once per day, preferrably before bedtime. I cannot use it twice per day without some serious itching, and the itching is not good, so I use it once per day and spironolactone twice per day. Revivogen does give you the option of once or twice a day application.

HairLossTalk.com