Revivogen or spironolactone

Dale

Reaction score
Which is the more proven product between revivogen and spironolactone. I known that they both claim to inhibit scalp DHT, but which one works better at doing so.

viceroy

Reaction score
a leading theory around these parts is if you're going to use one, it would be best to also use the other. something to do with the molecule being attacked from both 'sides'.... there's an article somewhere on this site explaining the whole thing, but i can't seem to find it at the moment...

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the real question is do you want side effects or not?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To be honest i think its just a matter of opinion....i think alot of users on here would tell you to try spironolactone although to some it smells like a skunks a**h**

But it all depends on which one works for you so

viperfish

Reaction score
They are both very proven products. The most proven non-FDA approved products available! Currently, I use both revivogen and spironolactone and have had great progress. It can get rather expensive though!

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
Viper,
do you alternate spironolactone one day and revivo the next? Are you taking proscar or propecia?
Thx

bluesmiley

Established Member
Reaction score
viperfish said:
I use those everyday along with Cu peptides. No finasteride for me.

Viper, how do you use CU peptides with Revivogen? Do you apply Revivogen, wait awhile, then apply peptides, or vice versa?
I'm wanting to start Folligen but I worry about the two product "interfering" with each other.

viperfish

Reaction score
I apply spironolactone in the morning concomitantly with the Cu peptides (full scalp). At night I apply spironolactone, let it soak in for a while, and then apply the revivogen (full scalp). I also use nizoral every couple of days.

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
Viper,

no minoxidil then? How are you doing with that combo?. Thinking about geting the little lady pregnant and Im just unsure about being on proscar while trying to knock her up. The revivo/spironolactone thing may be in the offing...

bluesmiley

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Viper. Any idea if the CU peptides can be used at night with the revivogen? I'm worried about applying any topicals in the morning that are going to make my hair look like its been urinated on by a gorilla throughout the day.

nawlins99

Reaction score
spironolactone...

what is this spironolactone? where can i get it and how much is it??any ideas from anyone on where and how to buy finasteride?