Revivogen or Finpecia...need to sort out the mess!

Olschool83

Reaction score
Hi, im a 24 year old male, who has been on minoxdil for about one year now only because of a receding hairline and my temples, but its nothing extreme at all, im not close to going bald yet, just decided to give it a shot. I dont know if it has worked or not, since I didnt take any pictures, and I dont really trust the mirror, so its hard to say...

The reason why im writing you guys is because I for some time have been considering trying out Finpecia (Finasteride) but I am very reluctent due to the possible side effects...I mean, something seems wrong about changing the hormones in your body for the rest of your life, and besides that there could be some long term effects, which we haven't really seen yet which scares me the most! I decided to check out some alternative DHT blockers and found Revivogen, which seem like a perfect substitute because of the non existing side effects.

However, I have some doubt about the effect of this product and have even read that it is a fake! So im writing to try to make some sense of all the product mess and found out what is the best choice...In short, my situation is that im stuck between Finpecia, which have bad side effects but most likely works, or the natural Revivogen, which have no sides but has a more questionable effect...

Could somebody please help me out here, im kinda confused about all the possibilities!! AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!