revivogen.... forever?

billybrown

Reaction score
Ok, im new... I apologize for a dumb question such as this, but Im honestly wondering...

My hair is slightly thinning in the front of my head... I want to start something as a preventative measure. Im happy with the way my hair looks now but dont want it to keep getting thinner in the front.

I have been using revivogen for about 2 weeks now.

1. If I stop using revivogen after long term use I understand the progress I had made during that time will diminish. If I stop taking it will it make me worse off than I am now when I just started? I dont want to dependant on it, and someday stop and worsen my condition.

2. I was thinking of using it every other day instead of everyday. Since my condition isnt really that bad maybe I can apply it every other day?
Or should I just try it everyday for maximum benefits?

Thank you in advance for your opinion/advice

BB

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
First of all, you don't need to worry about losing all your progress on revivogen over the last two weeks because there hasn't been any. It takes much longer for treatments to do anything at all to improve your condition.
Secondly, if you get off of revivogen, you will simply remain as you are now, though of course, your hairloss will continue naturally.
As far as using Revivogen every other day, why would you do that? Is it a pain for you to apply everyday? Are you concerned about cost?
I'd say that if you're going to go through the trouble of applying a treatment at all, why not go for the maximum benefits?
The answer to your main question is that stopping revivogen, now or later, will not make your hairloss worse than it would have been if left untreated.

G

billybrown said:
I want to start something as a preventative measure. Im happy with the way my hair looks now but dont want it to keep getting thinner in the front.

finasteride 1mg daily

billybrown

Reaction score
Yeah, the problem is I live in Japan. I dont think they can prescribe finasteride here.

Im going to go to a different doctor this week and try to get it.

G

billybrown said:
Yeah, the problem is I live in Japan. I dont think they can prescribe finasteride here.

Im going to go to a different doctor this week and try to get it.

billybrown you can order it online from many places without a prescription and they will deliver internationally and if money is an issue, Proscar is an even cheaper way to get 2mg of finasteride a day.

good luck

Ty

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have been using Revivogen for about six weeks, now into my second bottle, and I still get scalp irritation from it. The irritation is not as bad as at first, but will it ever subside?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Why not just apply it once per day. They give people that option. I can't do it twice a day. I only do it once.

Have you tried things like Aloe? Or Emu Oil? Lots of users report they work great to ease the irritation.

My other treatment is spironolactone and as well as being a treatment, its a cream so it eases the irritation simultaneously.

HairLossTalk.com

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am using it only once a day now. It still causes irritation. I have used emu oil a bit, but not regularly. I'm wondering whether anyone else has experienced irritation with Revivogen and found that after a while their scalp adapted.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Mine hasn't. I only apply it once per day at about 5 or 6pm ... and by morning my skin itches. It immediately goes away after you wash it off though ...

The spironolactone helps for a little while. Its just incredibly oily and slick feeling. I sometimes develop a zit or two on my forehead if some smears down and i don't clean it off...

HairLossTalk.com