Revivogen Dred Shed (may of survived )

thickson

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm on my seventh month of revivogen
and i have reason to believe im going through the famous dread shed
i did some searching on the net around forums websites and from what i read it seemed that most people encountered it around 6 months.

It's kind of funny though because i don't seem to be losing hair throughout the day from what i can tell. I run my hands through my hair and i don't lose anything , there isn't really any hair on my pillow at night and i only seem to lose it in the shower but when i wet the hair with water i still don't lose any, not until i shampoo and condition it , and the hair that is coming out seems to be fine hair not dark hair. I know its not my shampoo and conditioner because I've been using them for over 8 months.

The shed started to take place from memory around mid December but last Thursday something weird also happened i didn't shed at all and that lasted right up until Monday, it was then that i started to shed again but this time around the shed seems to have reduced a little bit.

I emailed the Revivogen Customer service and they told me the shed was normal and in -order to make way for new hairs , they also claim that no product could stop the shed because it occurs depending on what growth stage your hair was at when the treatment was commenced .

Another observation i have made is that on Saturdays i usually wake up late due to having a late night but i don't really wash my hair til late Saturday afternoon or even night because i want my hair to be fresh before i go out so Saturday is probably the longest revivogen gets to stay in my hair but i also don't seem to lose much hair on this day when washing it which is also weird

Taking into account all of the above in the last month i have commenced endurance training again and added two products to my routine
one being Murad's Fine hair shampoo, i have been using this in the last 2 weeks only 3 days a week and second being Chaz Deans WEN lavender styling Creme which i apply to reduce and control frizz , although i have only used the styling creme once and that was last Thursday When i saw the Shedding Diminish. Last Thursday i also started doing coconut milk treatments again , I hadn't done them for a period of 4 months so im wondering if it were possible that either the lavender Creme or the coconut milk was responsible for reducing the shedding. In My experience when i would do a cocunut milk treatment shedding would reduce for about 2 days .

Anyway i wanted to find out if anyone had an experience with it or knew much about it or even how long it lasts .

thanks