revivogen and minoxidil

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys. i have just started using revivogen and minoxidil together. and i use nizoral shampoo three times a week. i was wondering is there anyone else who uses revivogena and minoxidil together and gotten results? and if so, how do u rotate them. i just apply revivogen once in the afternoon and minoxidil once at night. do you guys think this is ok.

also i had one more thing. i have been using revivogen 2% for the last 2 weeks but i just recently bought dr lee's minoxidil 5%. is it ok to switch right away or is that not recommended. should i at least finish the 2% bottle first.

thanks a lot for all your help, any advice is appreciated.

clau

Reaction score
jimjohn said:
hey guys. i have just started using revivogen and minoxidil together. and i use nizoral shampoo three times a week. i was wondering is there anyone else who uses revivogena and minoxidil together and gotten results? and if so, how do u rotate them. i just apply revivogen once in the afternoon and minoxidil once at night. do you guys think this is ok.

also i had one more thing. i have been using revivogen 2% for the last 2 weeks but i just recently bought dr lee's minoxidil 5%. is it ok to switch right away or is that not recommended. should i at least finish the 2% bottle first.

thanks a lot for all your help, any advice is appreciated.

if u want to find out more

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=18159