Revivogen Advice

thickson

Reaction score
Hi all

just wanted peoples advice

Ive been on Revivogen for about six weeks now and i've seen not so much new hairs but hairs that were really small before ( Possibly hairs that were dying ) grow longer and darker at the hair line and along the temple which could be a posititve , the only thing is ive noticed my hair getting thinner than it was before starting Revivogen which im not too happy about although im not sure how that works considering revivogen Reduced my shedding. Im using there shampoo and conditioner and am washing my hair about 6 days a week which im sure my hair doesnt like, i use to always washed every other day before getting on Revivogen and that seemed to keep my hair happy although it was still thinning it looked a hell of a lot better but its simply because by the next morning my hair is too greasy so im kinda forced to wash it.

On the 6th day of washing though i give the Revivogen Shampoo and conditioner a rest and use a shampoo of my choice and I dont shed at all

Whats peoples Advice should i get off it before even hitting the 3 month mark or see it through a little longer i dont want it doing more harm than good.

P.S : while people are going to offer their opinions i know people are Going to reccomennd finasteride, minoxidil and propecia

but i cant take any of them as they give me side effects

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
Keep it up for at least 3 months. Since you can't use other things, what do you have to lose?

thickson

Reaction score
only more hair i suppose i was gonna invest in the neweest formula which is apparently even less greasy and contains Caffeine i suppose being less greasy would mean i would be able to wash it every other day possibly allowing it to be in better condition