Revita shampoo.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score

ali777

Reaction score
I've been using it for 4.5 months now. I don't know if it's helping with the hairloss but it's a decent shampoo.

Theoretically speaking, it's got keto in it so it should do the same job as Nizoral. I've never tried Nizoral so I can't compare. I'm actually thinking of getting some Nizoral shampoo and trying it...

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Personally I love this shampoo. (No I'm not a salesman!)

It leaves my hair feeling as good as those expensive Treseme conditioners. Plus I'm 90% sure my shedding has decreased. Yesturday I saw two hairs in the shower, and not a single one fall out all day even when running my hands through it vigorously. Saw about 4 in the shower today and none fall out so far. - I'm on no other meds

Whether this will actually make the hair on my head look better who knows (I think using it alone will just slow down any loss rather than have regrowth), but I think it's definately worth giving a go considering you can make it last for months due to how much it lathers up.

Sean68

Reaction score
i started noticing loads of hairs in the shower straightaway so i stopped using it. i didnt have enough faith in such a new product that they would return.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont get it? Is it not a more advanced version of Nizoral? Shouldn't it basically give the results of nizoral, but better?

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
It only has 1% Ket (Which has still been shown to be beneficial). Some people think the ingredients may counteract each other, apparently DS labs though said it's formulated to ensure that each ingredient is individually activated or something like that.

All I can say is for me so far the effects of it alone seem positive after just over a month. One guy has also told me using it alone has visibily thickened his hair.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Just once, and leave it on as long as possible. - i.e. the duration of the shower.

Simply to save more of it, plus I use it 6 times a week anyway.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Doe's anyone know if it dries your hair out like the Nizoral does? Or does the emu oil help keep it moisturised?

ali777

Reaction score
decro435 said:
Doe's anyone know if it dries your hair out like the Nizoral does? Or does the emu oil help keep it moisturised?

No, my hair doesn't feel dry at all, just nice and soft....

To be honest, the individual hair strands don't feel thicker at all. If anything, I'd say the hair shaft is probably thinner than before, but as long as I don't lose any I can't complain.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Sounds like a good shampoo, think i'll make it my next pur chase..