Revita shampoo...........confused about reviews :/

jsmith255

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anyone help shed light on these confusing Amazon reviews with people using Revita shampoo.
I initially set out to try Regenepure DR but that could not be found in a store within 100 miles..... Revita appears essentially the same formula and I have found it here. It seemed one of the more milder treatments for hair loss with little risk. But I can't help wondering after looking through these:

http://www.amazon.com/DS-Laboratori..._link_7?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=7&showViewpoints=0

It seems the majority of people have had positive results, some great.........but then there are a number of people who put reviews in saying they experienced accelerated hair loss, even balding, some saying stay away you've been warned (??) You can look at the link yourself. To add to the difficulty, there is the 'initial shedding is a good sign' argument which is also quoted a few times. That neatly makes it impossible to even tell right off using it yourself, if its good or bad until its too late.
Could this be the case of people misinterpreting the product use (attributing other things to the Ketoconazole) or occasional allergic reactions?
Its so difficult to judge anything based on consumer reviews. Is this stuff like playing roulette or is this typical of just about any hairloss talk? Thanks for any thoughts.

BTW- This guy seems pretty persuasive on both Revita and Regenepure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4htxixS3MTE

Also - to settle another rumour I've picked up reading one of Regenepure's ads. Is an itching sensation one of the typical signs of hair loss aka a signature of DHT and shrinking folicles, or is this just one of the ways they're trying to get you to rush out and buy their product? Because I seem to be having more itching sensations now that I've read their ad lol.

Jacob

Reaction score
There are various reasons one could be "itching". That's not the lowest they've gone to sell their crap.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I used Revita in the past. Overpriced junk shampoo. Period. My hair were dryer than 70+ years old vagina.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
you search for ANYTHING on Amazon and you'll see reviews ranging form 'it's the best product in the history of the world!! A+ A+ ' to 'absolute crap don't waste your money on it'.

jsmith255

Reaction score
Some of the 1 stars are creepy as hell. You may as well label them terrorists..... but you seem to find a pack of them at the bottom with every hairloss product I've looked at.
I don't have any noticeable shedding right now, and I know what that is like. I don't think I could handle sudden shedding at this point.

Oh well still new to all this unfortunately, and I have next to zero experiences of my own using any of these products. :(
Fully haired friend of mine told me yesterday lightheartedly, "hey you can just shave your head, or get one of those toupes." Jerk...... my advice is don't talk to anyone about your problem unless they've gone through or are going through it themselves. They are clueless.

abcdefg

Reaction score
In general there are good reasons why people always preach that stick to proven treatments thing because you could spend a fortune and waste a lifetime trying different things. Plenty of hair loss shampoos out there I doubt any of them do much of anything except take your money. A simple baby shampoo, or dandruff shampoo works just as good except a lot cheaper because other then cleaning your hair I dont know how much these shampoos are going to do.
Even pictures of nizoral really never impressed me but I guess it does have some evidence it grows a little hair in some people but nothing major.

rcom440

Reaction score
Since I couldn't find Nizoral anywhere I decided to buy Revita. It contains Ketoconazole and it also has GHK-Cu (Copper Peptides) but it won't do much while shampooing. It needs to stay on the scalp for around 4 hours to get absorbed.