Reversing gynecomastia with Raloxifene.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
Do your nips/chest look completely normal now? I understand that most surgeons prefer to leave a tiny bit of gland in as the nipples can concave/look weird when the whole thing is removed.
You may no longer have the lump, but glandular tissue become intertwined in fat and muscle, and requires a full mastectomy to be completely removed, which is not done by a plastic surgeon. Congrats on getting your lump removed though.

thewizzos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking an extended break from Raloxifene. Something over the last 6 weeks has been making my hair start shedding again, this time in weird places, and combined with my dry scalp from the winter causing excess oil secretion to compensate utlimately causing sebhorric dermatitis, things are getting worrisome.

So, I need to start cutting out things that I have added or have been doing in the last 6 weeks to try and determine a cause.

Were you able to determine whether the cause of your shedding was indeed due to raloxifene?
And did you ever end up getting back on it?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quote me where I said that any of those can get rid of the glandular tissue. It can be shrunken. Again, not even gyno surgery gets completely rid of glandular tissue. That requires a full mastectomy. And yes, I did have true gyno, and no, it didn't completely go away. It did shrink though. I'm a lot leaner then the guys before photo and the rings around my nipples were almost twice as big as his, now they can hardly be seen.
what was ur source for raloxifine???? please respond I keep on getting bunk crap